Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Innocent girlfriend...not so innocent?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,
Well, I've been going out with this AMAZING girl for about a month, but it feels like about a year as we have been so close as friends, and then it just turned into something more. Wonderful. :thumb:

She's 16, and she has always been really innocent, as in no sex till marriage, not letting me go very far at all, whenever someone says something about sex, she's like all "anti" sex. Last night, we were talking online as usual, and she completed one of those survey things; which had a question as to fetishes or fantasies. Her reply was something along the lines of "yes, I have a couple".

I asked her about them, and my answer wasn't exactly... what I was expecting from a girl who seems overly religious and anti-sex. Her answer was that she's been thinking about how interesting it would be if she one time had a one night stand with like, 2 or 3 other people (male OR female) on the same night in the same room. (And she also confided in me that she wouldn't be opposed of me touching her butt at times, just not her breasts or front pelvis. *cough*)

She said she would never cheat on me, and if she was with someone at the time, they would have to be included in this. I don't think she'll ever do it, as she even said she doubts it; but it scares me because all this time she was like, no sex, no nothing, and now I'm finding out that when she says that, it's usually to hide what she is thinking about half the time.

Should I be worried about this, because I know I could never do a group thing, or allow her to be with another guy or girl while with me, I just can't. Should I just ignore it, and figure it's just the natural heightened sex drive of our ages, or ignore thinking it's just a fantasy, or be scared enough to break up with her? (That would be SOOOO hard for me to do.)

Is this just normal for teenage girls? She said she had other fetish and fantasies about 1 on 1, so this is like the craziest of her thoughts on it. It's just something I couldn't do or allow, and it makes me kind of really depressed and like, ready to cry when I picture it or think about her doing something like that; something I never thought she would ever think of.

What are your thoughts...I need input. *sigh* :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    she told you, it doesnt mean shes going to run off and have a gang bang. im sure her fantasies or just that fantasies. most people have them. im sure you have a couple. relax dude, chill the fuck out. now going and play with her ass for the love of god
  • Options
    she told you, it doesnt mean shes going to run off and have a gang bang. im sure her fantasies or just that fantasies. most people have them. im sure you have a couple. relax dude, chill the fuck out. now going and play with her ass for the love of god

I probably would have phrased it a little differently, but yes. Fantasies are just that, fantasy. Not reality.
  • Options

Post of the week anyone? Probably the best bit of advice i've ever read on these boards! :thumb:

(to the original question ... you have your answer there mate!)
  • Options
    Yeah but a lot of people do act out part of fantasies, maybe not the most extreme stuff but tamer stuff for sure.