Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Premature Ejaculation - END OF MY WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel like my world is caving in.

I have been with my girlfriend a year. We have sex about 5 times a week and everytime i cum early, we are talking within 30 seconds.

Iv had other girlfriends before her and ive had the same problem.

It just wont go away. I thought by regular sex and alot of masturbation it might just go away and i would last longer but it seems to be getting worse and i explode quicker.

My girl says she doesnt mind as she loves me for who i am and sex does matter, but it does my head in, cos for 1 i want to have some long sessions, and 2 i want to please her.

Is there anything that can help me ?

Comments

• Options
    This certainly has happened to me, overly quickly sometimes in literally 2 minuets, (usually Im much longer) but if it does its never bothered me as this dosnt mean the sex stops then does it, you just move on to something else every general hugging and kissing or using your fingers a little untill your ready again, even at my advanced age I can get it up again in minuets with a decent amount of stimulation, so its more of a breif interlude, if your shagging for the night then its just a quick break which youd probably prefer not to have but there you go.
  • Options
    read all that dont really help.

i need some pills or some thing.

my girl said go doctor but cant be bothered with that, doubt he can help.
  • Options

Can't be bothered? And this is the "end" of your world?

My guess that this isn't really a problem then ....
  • Options
    The doctor will tell you the same as everyone else, i doubt they will give you pills for it or anything. Ie the stop start teqhnique, squeezing the base of your penis untill the feeling passes, and just going for it a second time round as sonn as possible after the first.
  • Options
    There are those Durex performa condoms you could try? :yeees:
  • Options
    you could get loaded before you do the deed that should slow down the sensation
  • Options
    its quite hard to switch off the feeling when you have a tight hole around your dick, but i know what your saying. man your worrying too much about it, just let it flow, then get onto the job again.
  • Options
    Focus on the pleasure, that actually helps in my experience. Breathe deeply - if you hold your breath it makes you cum quicker for some reason. Just enjoy the sensations and learn to understand what it feels like when you're coming up to ejaculation and keep it a 'peak' so to speak, and then when you want to cum you can quickly tense yourself up and there we go.
  • Options
    unleash the fury
  • Options
    unleash the fury
    :lol:
  • Options
    first session is often when the penus is most sensitive, try the sqeeze techinique if not just enjoy the times after that.
  • Options

I really really hate men like you.
    Get off your lazy ass and do something about your problem.Noones going to hand it to you on a fucking plates.jesus fucking christ.
  • Options
    Iv been to the doctor with horrible things (not sex related) been prodded and poked some things you have to do, it means one trip to the docs thats it!
  • Options
    I feel like my world is caving in.

I have been with my girlfriend a year. We have sex about 5 times a week and everytime i cum early, we are talking within 30 seconds.

Iv had other girlfriends before her and ive had the same problem.

It just wont go away. I thought by regular sex and alot of masturbation it might just go away and i would last longer but it seems to be getting worse and i explode quicker.

My girl says she doesnt mind as she loves me for who i am and sex does matter, but it does my head in, cos for 1 i want to have some long sessions, and 2 i want to please her.

Is there anything that can help me ?

As a temporary measure, just let her get on top, try to think about other things while she is enjoying herself, then switch positions and do your stuff.
  • Options
    there are loads of exercises, there is stop and start, squeeze, buttox exercise to control muscles just look on the net!
  • Options
    Just beat one off before you start. I´m sure she´ll understand if you take 5 before things get going.
  • Options
    Well I don't know if she'd totally agree with taking 5 in the heat of the moment, so you can both become a bit detached and potentially ruin the moment :(

But, in all honesty, the best thing is to head to the doctors, he may not be able to give you pills, but he'll be able to give you a truck load of advice on different things you can do to help :)