Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Guys what do u like?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I been having sex with my bf for a couple months now and it just seems kinda...uh.....boring. Its not boring but I don't get as excited as i used to and i was wondering if theres anything i can do to make it better for him. Is there anything we can both do to make the sex more exciting?

Another thing....why is it so good when girls shave? Whats so special about that? Thanx ~toodlz~

Comments

• Options
    Spank him.

Why do girls shave?

Ever choked on a pube?
  • Options
    I totally understand, I get the same sometimes when I've been with a partner for a while. I guess the best thing to do is remember that we're all unique and the best person to ask is him! When it comes to sex the best thing a couple can have is openess, closely followed by a sense of humour! Next time you're lying with him stroke his ear and whisperingly enquire about his fantasies and act them out. And of course, don't forget to impose your sexual ideals too.
  • Options
    jessica13 wrote:
    I been having sex with my bf for a couple months now and it just seems kinda...uh.....boring. Its not boring but I don't get as excited as i used to and i was wondering if theres anything i can do to make it better for him. Is there anything we can both do to make the sex more exciting?

Another thing....why is it so good when girls shave? Whats so special about that? Thanx ~toodlz~

Is he romantic, you shouldn't just be thinking of sex but everything that surrounds it,the way he holds you, kisses you, undresses you. Without everything that goes with it, sex can be boring, think of what makes you feel good as a woman.

As for why guys like girls to shave, it's because guy's like the feeling of soft silky womans skin, hair unless it's on the girls head, spoils the image a little.
  • Options
  • Options
    jessica13 wrote:

Just of the top of my head...

It looks nicer (the same reason a lot of girls like a hairless chest on a man I suppose)
    makes it easier when going down on her (no soggy, matted hair to get up your nose, down your throat etc)
    It feels nicer (shaved/waxed skin is much much nicer then rough pubic hair)
    It seems cleaner (to me anyway)

It's a real shame, no matter how much I tell my girlfriends how much I like them they never shave yet they're willing to shave their armpits/legs every other day, which I think is far less important :rolleyes:
  • Options
    try waiting until he asleep then gently wake him by sucking him off, but before he can cum, handcuff him to the bed, then tease him, lick his balls, then kiss him all over then go back sucking him off, when hes nice and hard then jump on the fucker and ride the life out of him, making sure you use your nails on his chest. now take the hand cuffs off him and let him to what he wants to do to you, of course making sure your sercurely cuffed to the bed.

make sure that hes not a lightweight that will roll over and fall asleep once hes cum, if that happens then wack him over the head with a blunt object and tell him to get the fuck out because you dont want some inconsiderate lump sleeping beside you
  • Options
    make sure that hes not a lightweight that will roll over and fall asleep once hes cum, if that happens then wack him over the head with a blunt object and tell him to get the fuck out because you dont want some inconsiderate lump sleeping beside you

what...the...FUCK?!
  • Options
    I think guys prefer it when youre a bit older than 15 tbh.
  • Options
    jessica13 wrote:
    Is there anything we can both do to make the sex more exciting?
    ermmm... use your imagination and take it from there...
  • Options
    I think guys prefer it when youre a bit older than 15 tbh.

:lol: :yes: