Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Benefit Dr Feelgood

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone own this? I got myself some on eBay as I've heard nothing but good reviews but I'm not entirely sure how to wear it. It says you can wear it on it's own (simple enough) or over makeup. Surely this would mean dragging your foundation across your skin when it's already settled?

Any tips appreciated :)

Comments

• Options
    BumbleBee wrote:
    I've heard nothing but good reviews

it gave me a spotty rash and made me sneeze. and my friend said i smelt like a dentists surgery :(

not relevant at all, i just wanted to chuck my tuppence worth in.

i think to wear it over makeup you're supposed to just pat it on rather than rub it in. lightly, like.
  • Options
    Sorry to sound slow and everything but what is it and what does it do? I've never heard of it before!
  • Options
    Beans, it's a balm which you put on with a sponge which evens out pores/lines.

Bumblebee - i've got some and i quite like it really. I use it under my make up. Put in on with the sponge, feels a lot smoother and makes my skin look better. I've got the foundation stick as well so combined they work pretty well at creating an even look. But it's like most things, works for some doesn't work for others. :) Overall i quite like the benefit stuff, must remember to have another look on ebay as it's really quite cheap off there although the usa benefit site is a lot cheaper than here.
  • Options