Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

So what are you good at?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone ever commented on an aspect of your sexual performance - whether good or bad?

Good - I am repeatedly told I give a very, very good mindblowing blowjobs ... :yum:

Bad - When I first f*cked someone during anal sex, I was way too nervous and eager ... and tried to shove it in too fast ... I have never seen someone look in so ill and in so much pain .... :blush: ... fortunately, I am MUCH better at it now .... :yes:

Comments

• Options
    Note2u: No guy is going to say any girl is bad at sucking cock, or the girl would stop.

This part of the boards is so new.
  • Options
    Capacity wrote:
    Note2u: No guy is going to say any girl is bad at sucking cock, or the girl would stop.

This part of the boards is so new.

Untrue. Someone told me once I was a 2 out of 10. I smacked him round the face. Its hard to be more than that though when they are grabbing on to your hair and trying to force it down your oesophagus :yeees:
  • Options
    Untrue. Someone told me once I was a 2 out of 10. I smacked him round the face. Its hard to be more than that though when they are grabbing on to your hair and trying to force it down your oesophagus :yeees:

And did you suck it for him again? Thought not.
  • Options
    Of course I didn't. But he did say I was bad, which was my point.
  • Options
    Fine.

Note2u: No guy is going to say any girl is bad at sucking cock, or the girl would stop, except of course in the case of MoonArcanum.
  • Options
    I will be honest. If a guy ever actually told me I was shit at blow jobs, I would be crushed. I would never have the confidence to do them again so I can see why my boyfriend tells me I'm good at them so I don't stop. I mean, would a guy really lie about a girl being good at a blow job? Surely they would want the girl to stop if they were shit?

It's harder to be 'shit' than good, and I fail to see how it can be 'shit' unless in comparison to other girls - In which case you're going out with a wanker anyway. I guess it's hit and miss; some girls would tell a guy they're crap at x, while some girls wouldn't. Some guys would tell a girl they're crap at x, while some guys wouldn't.

Point still remains, every person in the world who's ever given blowjobs stands a good chance of being rated 'good', and any guys who would tell a girl they're shit would either be dangerously honest or very stupid. Can't think of a better way to ruin your own fun.
  • Options
    Im not bad at most things, most importantly the first time (with a new person) is getting the lady in the right mood that Im good at, and I dont just mean horny.
    Iv certainly been a shit shag before I can admit that and Iv been good as well.

Wish I was better at getting them into bed in the first place no such joy for months unfortunatly.
  • Options
    Put it this way, if you're shit you'll know by the look of boredom on their face, lack of orgasm and lack of general horniness.... it's very obvious when something is good.
  • Options
    Back to the original topic!

I've been told I'm very good at hand jobs. I think this is because I was with my second boyfriend for over 2 years, and we never had penetrative sex, so I became practised :D
  • Options
    The fact that you met him for the first time 5 minutes prior to the said 'blowjob' really mustn't have helped your technique any :yuck: :thumb:

Ilora x
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Whats that got to do with anything what so ever?

Stop being so pointlessly bitchy.
  • Options
    The fact that you met him for the first time 5 minutes prior to the said 'blowjob' really mustn't have helped your technique any :yuck: :thumb:

Ilora x

I'm sorry, I seemed to have missed somewhere what the hell it had to do with you :yeees:
  • Options
    ive heard im good at giving cuddles! heh
  • Options
    Im good at teasing.... but i've heard im good at head! but who isnt in a blokes eyes..... especially if it means he gets some haha
  • Options
    if they come it cant be that bad!
  • Options
    omg.

I AM LIKE, THE BEST SHAG EVER!!! YEAH MATE.

:|
  • Options
    I used to be good at going on top, now I'm not. two different boyfriends with differing opinions. Its weird! i also used be good at bjs and now I KNOW i am not!

Actually you know my new guy says I'm good at sex but never specifies which bits and I know which bits he thinks I am crap at-eek Think a bit of questioning would be nice in a round about way!
  • Options
    My current boyfriend says I'm good at blow jobs. He ALWAYS wants one. Lol.

I know what you mean, Girl! I seem to be giving blow jobs almost daily these days! Is it the same situation for you? :)

Oh, to answer the question - blow jobs. (pretty obvious really!)
  • Options
    My current boyfriend says I'm good at blow jobs. He ALWAYS wants one. Lol.

My last boyfriend told me I was good at giving blow jobs too.

Whether or not I actually am good at giving them is something I don't know. Boyfriends tend to say their girlfriends are good at things to make them feel good about themselves and get that bit of confidence they need.

I know what you mean, Girl! I seem to be giving blow jobs almost daily these days! Is it the same situation for you?

Oh, to answer the question - blow jobs. (pretty obvious really!)
  • Options
    Im very good at blow jobs and hand jobs - mainly because my first BF taught me well and I asked alot of questions, I was eager to please!

Im bad at having sex, a guy once told me that i 'just lie there like a sack of potatoes' and that I had 'a big arse'. I admit im am bad at girl on top, im a good dancer but I dont move well, Im lazy lol, but I do tend to stick to giving Blowjobs and handjobs. Its easier and less messy until I meet someone I can be comfortable with.
  • Options
    Ok..difficult one to generalise i think.
    My current blokey has never given me any comment about our sex life be it good bad or indifferent so im guessing its pretty shit for him.Cos of this i am entirely unadventurous in bed with him incase he thinks im a weirdo.
    However the same does not apply for the last few people ive slept with.All have said that im amazing on top and that i am infact very adventurous in bed,which they liked.
    The last boyfriend and i constantly voiced our opinons about our sex life and both agreed that it was pretty great :D His only complaint was that sometimes he thought i was only having sex with him to shut him up and that i wasnt enjoying it.My only complaint about him was that he wanted sex 3/4 times a day and it got on my nerves at time.So he had a point that sometimes i only obliged to keep him quiet.
    I get really annoyed at my current blokey because i do sometimes try to bring up the subject of outr sex life but he just goes very quiet so ive given up trying...
  • Options
    Ok..difficult one to generalise i think.
    My current blokey has never given me any comment about our sex life be it good bad or indifferent so im guessing its pretty shit for him.Cos of this i am entirely unadventurous in bed with him incase he thinks im a weirdo.
    However the same does not apply for the last few people ive slept with.All have said that im amazing on top and that i am infact very adventurous in bed,which they liked.
    The last boyfriend and i constantly voiced our opinons about our sex life and both agreed that it was pretty great :D His only complaint was that sometimes he thought i was only having sex with him to shut him up and that i wasnt enjoying it.My only complaint about him was that he wanted sex 3/4 times a day and it got on my nerves at time.So he had a point that sometimes i only obliged to keep him quiet.
    I get really annoyed at my current blokey because i do sometimes try to bring up the subject of outr sex life but he just goes very quiet so ive given up trying...

Yeah Fifers eh,,,what they like
  • Options
    Yeah Fifers eh,,,what they like
    Tell me about it!
  • Options
    My boy told me i was the best sex he's had and before me he didn't think sex was all that great. I don't think i'm so great though, i suckkkkkkkkkk at on top. SOOO bad. I just can't balance and i feel a fucking idiot. I can't really feel anything while i'm on top. I've been told i'm good at giving head too. I think i'm not so good at hand jobs, thought i've never been told other wise but i just think i am crap at them.

I've never been told i'm bad at something though. If i was, i'd be crushed.
  • Options
    When one particular girl told me I was the best sex ever I said

"Oh thankyou how sweet of you to lie for me"
  • Options
    I'm apparently very good on top, but my legs get a bit tired sometimes.

I'm pretty crappy at blow-jobs, I think... I mean, I can get everything going alright, but I get out of sync and.. yknow.
  • Options
    FilthyChav wrote:
    I'm apparently very good on top, but my legs get a bit tired sometimes.

I'm pretty crappy at blow-jobs, I think... I mean, I can get everything going alright, but I get out of sync and.. yknow.

girls on top is just too good for words
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    girls on top is just too good for words
    My legs cant hack it.... when i get off them i cant walk for about a day haha
    i know its down to laziness but still.....
  • Options
    aimz wrote:
    My legs cant hack it.... when i get off them i cant walk for about a day haha
    i know its down to laziness but still.....

yerr, but thats when i take over :D
  • Options
    ;o G... seches!? I'm shocked.