Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i think i have a broken foot...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK so this morning i was getting quite pissed off with some people in our warehouse as i needed some stuff urgently moving, anyway, they didnt do it so i thought ill do it myself. well in my huffing and puffing mood ive gone over my foot with a pallet truck that was stacked full and it bloody hurt.

am i right in thinking theres not much anyone can do about broken toes and stuff and im best just leaving it as it is? its hurting a bit but not unbearable, but it hurts more when i try to move it.

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I would suggest going to see a doctor tbh.
  • Options
    Swollen? Painful? Bruised? Tingling? Can you walk ok?

You are best off at Casualty.
  • Options
    i can walk ok, it just hurts a little when i walk on it, its only a bit swollen and bruised, i think its more my toes than my foot, as it hurts when i wiggle them.
  • Options
    Just go n get it checked out, could just be severe bruising could be more, who knows

Dont think theres much can be done for broken toes but dunno about a broken foot to be fair.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'd either broken or sprained my big toe once (sorry, I don't remember which) and the doctor just told me to try and not put strain on it for some time. No splinters or anything.
  • Options
    I break things a lot (brittle bones, hereditary etc etc) and I was told if it's bruised on the top AND the bottom it's more likely to be broken than not... Although I really really hope it's not! :(