Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Become Loose?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,
Obviously from being a virgin and having sex alot your vagina becomes a lot looser then it used to be but say if you had anal sex a couple of times a week would the same thing happen or would the muscles inside your bum tighten again so it wont become loose? Sorry if it's a bit of a stupid question.

Thanks xx

Comments

• Options
    Im not sure about that, but I didnt theink the Vagina became anything much looser after sex only after childbirth.
    Im not claiming hugh experience but the loosest (biggest ?)Vag Iv ever been with was with a 16yr old (she;d been around but not a lot) the 2 women Iv been with whove had kids were average and the tightest (very nice) was a 30 yr old women who was about average expereince.

But I think with Anal your right it will make it looses more quickly as it aint realy built in the same wayas the Vag
  • Options
    Over time would it go back to how it was though if you didn'd do it for a couple of weeks? Can anyone speak from experience here?
  • Options
    Sex does not cause the muscles of the anus or the vagina to become "loose". The muscles of both are designed to stretch open to accomodate things that are the same width as a penis.

A penis isn't really that wide. It's certainly not wider than a nice big shit, its just a lot longer.

With anal sex it is important to relax the muscles before penetration, so that they don't lose elasticity.
  • Options
    squeal16 wrote:
    Over time would it go back to how it was though if you didn'd do it for a couple of weeks? Can anyone speak from experience here?

Talking from experience ... ahem ... anal sex does not make you 'loose' like you can't control your bowels but frequent anal sex does allow you to relax enough when you are being penetrated so that it does not hurt as much. Even now, if I am having anal sex and I do not relax enough, anal sex hurts like ... like ... erm ... buggery! :eek:
  • Options
    Ah right, thanks, thats helped x
  • Options
    too much anal sex leads to something called 'anal leakage' i saw a programme on plastic surgery where this woman had her anus tightened and the doctor said that this was a common problem for those who work in the sex industry and have frequent anal or hard anal sex. i think ull be ok tho, but i dont think youd want to shit everytime you cough, sneeze or fart.
  • Options
    Would you say twice a week is too often then?
  • Options
    Obviously from being a virgin and having sex alot your vagina becomes a lot looser

Not true. Childbirth can stretch the vagina a little, but with some pelvic floors, it can return to its former glory. The lots of sex = loose vagina is one of those 'cautionary' things perpetuated by people who believe that ladies shouldn't be having lots of sex.
  • Options
    squeal16 wrote:
    Would you say twice a week is too often then?

Remember we are talking about EXTREME anal sex here to cause these symptoms ... and in many cases this sort of leakage is caused by other practices like fisting, super dildos etc ... you should be fine on twice a week and more if you like - as long as it is just anal sex and nothing much rougher, harder and extreme sex toys.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    Remember we are talking about EXTREME anal sex here to cause these symptoms ... and in many cases this sort of leakage is caused by other practices like fisting, super dildos etc ... you should be fine on twice a week and more if you like - as long as it is just anal sex and nothing much rougher, harder and extreme sex toys.

Oh right, no worries anymore, you guys are all so helpful you know.
  • Options
    yeh that was really a good informative thread guys, this is one of the reasons this place is so good! Where else could you so openly discuss this!
  • Options
    Jowolvo wrote:
    yeh that was really a good informative thread guys, this is one of the reasons this place is so good! Where else could you so openly discuss this!

Was that sarcastic by any chance?