Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How can I show I'm interested?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey folks, I'll cut straight to the chase here. I like this girl who I met at a club about a week ago. We kissed goodnight the day we met but we weren't down each other's throats. We've met during the day for coffee since, and I was chatty but not really that flirty... but neither was she... the last time I saw her was Thursday night and she said she'd see me sometime over the weekend... I asked her for a drink Sat night and she replied to say she couldn't and she was sorry. Haven't heard from her since...I just want to know if there's any signs I should kinda look for that would let me know if she's lost interest, or if there's anyway I could show her I'm interested in her (assuming she thinks I'm not) without looking like a total berk?

I've not felt like this about someone for ages :( she makes me nervous, my heart pounds when I'm around her the works... please someone help me suss this thing out...

xxx

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just call her. If she is interested she will speak to you. If she isn't she will probably not answer your calls/texts or just tell you straight out. Don't waste time if you think it could be something worthwhile. Go for it. I mean, she obviously likes you some seeing as you kissed, and met up again.

Good luck :)