Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

romancing on a first date.......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, basically, there's this nice polish girl who i've gotten to know over the last few weeks, i felt at ease with her from the beginning which is rare for me, and shes a stunner to boot.......on the second time of asking she's agreed to come out on a date this saturday, and i just want to make sure it goes well.......so this one's for the girls, what kind of things do you find romantic on a first date?........i'm sure there's no universal answer im just looking for a few tips........i've decided to take her out for lunch and a drink at this pub overlooking the river, and then maybe go for a walk on the pier, hold hands that kind of thing........? doesn't sound too cheesy i hope, i'm a bit old fashioned i guess.........im a bit of a quiet chap as well so hope i don't run out of things to say, i don't usually have trouble chatting with her but things are different on a date.........i know all the usual 'just be yourself' advice........i just want to know what makes girls go weak at the knees?......apart from my looks of course ;) .........also the whole thing where you drop your date off is a bit weird as we are flatmates, so like do i invite her in for coffee or what? lol.....

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    All i can say with this, is just be careful not to make it too awkward as you do live together. As you are flatmates I'm sure you already know a lot about eachother and get on well etc. hence your date. Just have fun. What you have written sounds fine really, just "go with the flow".

Have fun :)