Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls - do you try new things while giving a Blow Job?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Such as perhaps licking, sucking or massaging the guys balls. Anything you'd like to try but are perhaps too shy?

Also do you girls find blow jobs better/more enjoyable when drunk or sober?

Guys ever found yourself bored by a blowjob because the girl wasn't doing something you enjoyed and did you have the balls to tell her ? :p

WoW my 1st thread in god knows how long and its on the sex forum, who would have guessed that! :lol:

Comments

• Options
    i usually start off with the balls anyway and licking and kissing rather than just going straight to it and even then i like to so different things. coz i think of how when a boy gives me oral and if he just does one thing all the way through without any sort of teasing its not as good as someone who uses a bit of imagination.

and i prefer to give BJs when im sober.

p.s. your sig is depressing :/
  • Options
    I try to do pretty much everything - I'm always learning new tricks... but I have trouble maintaining rhythm... I can do it really well for a couple of minutes, then I lose concentration it gets kinda sloppy. I'm always trying to get my bf to tell me what he'd like me to do, but he always just sits there. hmphh.
  • Options
    Harmless wrote:
    Guys, ever found yourself bored by a blowjob because the girl wasn't doing something you enjoyed and did you have the balls to tell her ? :p
    Not once, surprisingly.
  • Options
    Hello! Have you returned from the grave or something?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Not once, surprisingly.

is that in reference to getting boed of the blowjob

or not having the balls to tell her
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    is that in reference to getting boed of the blowjob
    or not having the balls to tell her
    I meant "no, I have never received a bad blowjob so far".
  • Options
    How can you have had sex (supposidly) and not have had a bj?
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    How can you have had sex and not have had a bj?
    That's not what I said.
  • Options
    opps
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    opps
    And just to get this on record, what did you mean by the word "supposedly" earlier on in this thread?
  • Options
    :p
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    :p
    I'll draw my own conclusions, then. ;)
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    wtf at this thread
  • Options
    tbh I wouldn't know what to do if a guy told me he liked his balls being sucked..I mean, what should I do - pretend they're like ping pong balls and bat em around with my tongue or stick them in my mouth and think "wtf can this possibly do for him"?

I ask the missus would he like his played with, he says "nah ur alrite" :chin:
  • Options
    tbh I wouldn't know what to do if a guy told me he liked his balls being sucked..I mean, what should I do - pretend they're like ping pong balls and bat em around with my tongue or stick them in my mouth and think "wtf can this possibly do for him"?

I ask the missus would he like his played with, he says "nah ur alrite" :chin:

Giving a B.J without giving any attention to the balls is like kissing without using the tongue , there's just something missing . If a girl asks me , or even if she doesn't , how I like it , I tell her . I think they always appreciate that . Then if they know you don't mind telling them what you like , they don't feel so shy about telling you what they like . So I spend some time telling them how I like a B.J . I tell them to start off slow , using some lip pressure around the cock , shake their head back & forth while it's in their mouth . Fondle the balls at the same time , pulling them , milking them , bouncing them and when I'm getting close to pick up the speed . That's a good B.J for me . I think a lot of girls are afraid of playing with the balls cause they think they will hurt them . Once I show them how much they can take , they are shocked . I show how much you can pull them without hurting them and as long as you don't crush the testicles they will be fine . :thumb:
  • Options
    From the head that i given in my time i have never had a bad response which is good.

If a person hasnt had the balls to tell you then the white stuff on your cheek should give you a rough idea of how it went... :p
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Giving a B.J without giving any attention to the balls is like kissing without using the tongue , there's just something missing .

Not necessarily. I know of guys who do not like their balls being sucked. Everyone is different and it is down to personal opinion.

Also, you should try and be in tune to what the guy likes. Giving a blow job to one guy will be different to giving it to another. Everyone likes different things. You should ask what they like, try different things and find out if they like them. If they do then you should carry on, if not then do something different.

Giving a good BJ isn't nuclear science either, mind.
  • Options
    I play the accordian when I'm sucking him off.

he always said he loves creative women.
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    How can you have had sex (supposidly) and not have had a bj?

Easily, I've been sexually active for years and never had a blow job.
  • Options
    I think I sucked a guy's balls even when I gave my first bj - he said he loved it...been doing it ever since! Massaging a guy's balls with your hands and tongue are a sure way to get him off.

Mmmm...I'm more used to giving blowjobs when sober (mainly because I see my bf almost every day or every second day, and...well...he loves getting a blowjob!) :naughty: . I usually give him head during the day, so I tend not to be pissed then! I have given bjs when drunk, but not noticed much difference really...although I'm more likely to let him cum on my face or boobs when drunk though ;)
  • Options
    aimz wrote:
    From the head that i given in my time i have never had a bad response which is good.

If a person hasnt had the balls to tell you then the white stuff on your cheek should give you a rough idea of how it went... :p

:thumb:
  • Options
    scoobzgirl wrote:
    I think I sucked a guy's balls even when I gave my first bj - he said he loved it...been doing it ever since! Massaging a guy's balls with your hands and tongue are a sure way to get him off.

Mmmm...I'm more used to giving blowjobs when sober (mainly because I see my bf almost every day or every second day, and...well...he loves getting a blowjob!) :naughty: . I usually give him head during the day, so I tend not to be pissed then! I have given bjs when drunk, but not noticed much difference really...although I'm more likely to let him cum on my face or boobs when drunk though ;)

Marry me!! :flirt: ;)
  • Options
    I don't know if this would count as doing something different but...
    One night we had a couple of drinks and played some drinking games, t or d and it obviously lead to stuff. I don't remember how it came about but we got some ice cream, it was rasberry ripple and i ended up taking a little and rubbing it over his dick. It was quite fun to watch him wiggle about because of the coldness. So he had all this lovely ice cream over him and so i began to get rid of it. It was great fun and he enjoyed it alot.

Try it sometime.
  • Options
    legowars wrote:
    I don't know if this would count as doing something different but...
    One night we had a couple of drinks and played some drinking games, t or d and it obviously lead to stuff. I don't remember how it came about but we got some ice cream, it was rasberry ripple and i ended up taking a little and rubbing it over his dick. It was quite fun to watch him wiggle about because of the coldness. So he had all this lovely ice cream over him and so i began to get rid of it. It was great fun and he enjoyed it alot.

Try it sometime.

My current GF fed me Hagen Daz from her pussy . At 1st I was nervous I wouldn't like it but damn it tasted good ! It will suck if we ever break up as I'll never be able to eat Hagen Daz again , oh well it was worth it , I'll just switch brands ! Tried Strawberry & Vanilla , didn't like the chocolate chip , the chips were getting in the way , made me nervous :eek2: