Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Does she like me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I met this girl who works in at the front desk where I live and I am really into her, but I don't know if she's feeling me back.

Some of the signs I think that she might like me is that there was this lunch that the whole complex went to and she went with me, and some other guy (who is trying to take my wind), and she was playfully hitting me and saying stuff to me.

She also seems to not really get to bitchy with me, but is a real mean girl to some other people.

Although I haven't asked for her number yet, she told me last night that she'd see me wednesday, almost as if she wanted me to come down from my room to visit her. Or at least that's how I hoped she meant it.

Some things that make me unsure is the fact that she tries to mention how she needs a guy right now. I'm not sure if it's because she wants me to take the initiative and ask her out.

Same thing with how she tells me basically the kind of guy she likes and how she's really sly about giving her number out, which I haven't gotten yet because I've chicken out thus far, to make sure I get a better sign. She seems to be the kind of girl that wants the guys number, and not the girl giving the guy her number.

Other things include the fact that she when other guys are around, she tends to blow me off and just cast glances at me only once in a while probably because I'm just starring at her.

I really do have a infatuation for this girl, but it is almost more than that because she is basically everything I've ever wanted in one. She can make me laugh like no one else can, and time seems to just pass rapidily when I'm talking with her. She's really genuine and a good person. I could say more but this thread isn't about that.

Comments

• Options
    I love how people ask these questions, expecting someone who doesnt know the ins and outs, to decide for them

ask her yourself

tis the only way
  • Options
    I agree with G. jsut talk to her some more then ask her out. say you're going out to a pub with some mates and you would like to her go. that way it dont look too desperate as you've invited your mates so she wont feel singled out....

see what happens..... it sounds like she is into you but is trying to feel you out at the same time, to see how you feel... make the first move. if she says no then move on.

there are plenty more fish in the sea....
  • Options
    aimz wrote:
    there are plenty more fish in the sea....

to watch your futile effort lol
  • Options
    I realize it is maybe a stupid question, but a few girls do post here, and might have a little insight into her mind or way of thinking.

She blew me off today for her Vanity Fair magazine so whatever.