Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Im sorry, but how are golden showers sexy?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ewwwwww is my view!
anyone here who likes them? and why?

Comments

• Options
    Many people have fetishes and likes we may find strange, weird....downright scary if they suddenly pull out a sword and say they like bloodsports in bed whilst you are nekkid next to them*...but its all part of what people like and if you personally don't like it. Don't worry-and if it ever comes up in a sexual relationship just tell the partner no! Simple

* not that that ever happened to me of course
  • Options
    Different strokes for different folks.
  • Options
    Different strokes for different folks.

yeah true, just cant see how peeing on some one is sexy.....do people shit and puke aswell lol
    sorry, fair enough people like it, dont see why myself but every one is different.
  • Options
    NOOOOO after spending a night covered in puke from a young drunk when i should have been getting some good loving means I certainly will never have a puke fetish.

I'm sure if you did a "careful" net search you could find something out about the psychology behind it. Maybe? I dunno! But all this talk of pee is makin me need to go!! *crosses legs*
  • Options
    billybob87 wrote:
    yeah true, just cant see how peeing on some one is sexy.....do people shit and puke aswell lol
    sorry, fair enough people like it, dont see why myself but every one is different.
    Yes they do.
    Just as some people enjoy wearing stockings and high heels in bed others enjoy being pissed/shitted on or doing that to someone else.
    Its not my things either personally but if someone else enjoys it then thats there right and perogative..Nowt to do with me.
  • Options
    billybob87 wrote:
    ewwwwww is my view!
    anyone here who likes them? and why?

Not my cup of tea, I assume it's a control thing though, could be to do with scent marking, warning other males off.
  • Options
    Golden showers is about domination and humiliation
  • Options
    I think there's an element of intamacy in it as well. Arguably, peeing is even more intimate than just sex because you'd sooner have sex with someone than pee with them (well, i guess it depends, but you know) so maybe peeing with someone *shrugs* I know it's kind of cool when I'm sitting on the edge of the bath talking to my girlfriend while she's going for a pee :p hehe
  • Options
    wtf you sit and watch her and get turned on?
  • Options
    My mate likes erm "water sports in bed", she's tried golden showers and even drinking her own urine. Apparantly it tastes quite nice, but i'll take her word on that! :yuck:
  • Options
    mt bloke took a dump in the loo while i was sat enjoying a lush bath. me happy? No, turned on, er no. Wanting to hit him, er yes. smelly-ewww yes
  • Options
    :sour: :yuck:
  • Options
    Is it true that before he joined The Beatles John Lennon was paid to let a guy watch him shit on a piece of glass while the guy sat underneath watching?
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    Is it true that before he joined The Beatles John Lennon was paid to let a guy watch him shit on a piece of glass while the guy sat underneath watching?
    i hope not....who would WANT to see that??
  • Options
    Jowolvo wrote:
    mt bloke took a dump in the loo while i was sat enjoying a lush bath. me happy? No, turned on, er no. Wanting to hit him, er yes. smelly-ewww yes
    Hahah totally!