Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A bit of a rant...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I hate to keep posting about this....but...you remember i posted a bit back about my ex friend randomly emailing me? Well since then she's text me saying her and her bf split up and called me twice (she also tried to call today but ive told my mum about it and told everyone to not answer the phone or say im at work but i know it wont work forever), basically acting like everything is suddenly ok. This has really annoyed me, because when she was with him she washed her hands of me, and from reliable sources i heard she'd been bitching about me saying i annoy her etc. Also the threatening notes and talking about me and my friends loudly near us.....now she's acting as if everythings alright again. It's not!!! I'm sick of her treating me like this. But when she called, i cant be nasty and hurl abuse then slam the phone down, cause im not like that, i'm civil to her - but i dont want her to get the idea we're all pally again. I dont mind being an aquaintance, as long as she keeps out of the way but i don't want an enemy. I dunno how to do this....i know when school starts im going to keep hanging round with my other friends like i was before, do you think that will work? I can't really tell her because i know she'll go off on one and start spreading rumours like she did just before the holidays. So you think if i drop hints she might get the message?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    She sounds like abit of a weird one and a wee bit two faced.

Just let her know how you feel and just ignore whatever she has to say afterwards and just stick with your other friends.