Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fat Face

Any one ever bought anything from there?
I got a very nice top from there and i only discovered it today

:heart: SaraH :heart:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have a little blue vintage-looking shoulder bag from there which my cousins bought me. I've had a look around the stores a couple of times, but it's a bit plain to me. I don't really like surfy-shops, though.

I have this feeling that if young people aren't very sure about their sense of style, they tend to go on an Animal/Bench/Goldigga/Quiksilver spending spree, as a way of proving themselves to be fashionable. Which makes little sense to me - I mean, why spend £35 on a plain red t-shirt, which must have cost very little to make, just because it has a little 'Roxy Quiksilver' heart logo on the front?!

Hmph. Rant over.
  • Options
    FilthyChav wrote:
    I have a little blue vintage-looking shoulder bag from there which my cousins bought me. I've had a look around the stores a couple of times, but it's a bit plain to me. I don't really like surfy-shops, though.

I have this feeling that if young people aren't very sure about their sense of style, they tend to go on an Animal/Bench/Goldigga/Quiksilver spending spree, as a way of proving themselves to be fashionable. Which makes little sense to me - I mean, why spend £35 on a plain red t-shirt, which must have cost very little to make, just because it has a little 'Roxy Quiksilver' heart logo on the front?!

Hmph. Rant over.

:yes: Totally agree. Really cannot be bothered with this whole 'Look-I-wear-sufer-style-clothing-even-thought-I-live-in-the-middle-of-a-city-and-I'm-incredibly-cool!' attitude.
  • Options
    I love Fat Face.

I get my beach/gym/pilates stuff from there, and they have lovely soft snuggly tops for the winter.
  • Options
    Yeah tis a cool shop.

The woolly jumpers are nice.
  • Options
    Nice, but overpriced.
  • Options
    vooom

only freaks shop there :eek2: :yuck: :no:

lol jk

bt neway i kinda discovered that 'zara' is actuali a kl shop gt me a jakt 4m there pretty swish jacket aswell luvin it :thumb:

lol cya ppl lurve :heart: sammy :wave:

btw the pretendin to b a surfer look ye is pretty dud bt its cool wen u r a surfer...like me :D

pps try surfing....its amazing!!!! :hyper: :yippe: :p
  • Options
    madness

:confused:
  • Options
    You might want to check out the Good Manners Guide click.
  • Options
    only freaks shop there :eek2: :yuck: :no:

lol jk

bt neway i kinda discovered that 'zara' is actuali a kl shop gt me a jakt 4m there pretty swish jacket aswell luvin it :thumb:

btw the pretendin to b a surfer look ye is pretty dud bt its cool wen u r a surfer...like me :D

pps try surfing....its amazing!!!!

:confused: :crazyeyes :confused:
  • Options
    i have to agree the sufer look isn't so good when ur in the city but not everything in there is surfer-ish...but they do have some v nice tops...nice 'n' snuggly!!

:heart: SaraH :heart:
  • Options
    star* wrote:
    I started to be a little offended.....then I was just confused

I just got confused straight away to be fair. Then the migraine set in from trying to concentrate and decipher it ;)

With regard to fat face i've had a look on it a few times but it does look a wee bit overpriced for what you get so i've never bothered shopping on there. Some of the stuffs quite nice though. It's similar to a shop we have here that does all the billabong/roxy/surfy gear.
  • Options
    got some nice boardshorts from there a while back, in a sale :yes:

12345678910, that was a nice kaleidoscopic post. Didn't make much sense though...
  • Options
    moohaha

yesyes i make lots of sense harhar lardy da dee dee dum

basically i said that freaks shop at fat face then i said i was joking then i said i like the shop called zara and i got a jacket from there then i said the pretending to be surfer look is bad and then i said try surfing it fun

!

then i got obssesd with the smileys and put in a bit too many haha

:nervous: :hyper: :crazyeyes :yippe: :naughty::love:;) :chin:
    woop dee doop !
  • Options
    I dont like fat face.I think its over priced and their clothes are nothing out of the ordinary.Ive occasionaly seen a decent bag or a pair of sandals but even then i wouldnt buy them at such inflated prices when i could go elsewhere and get them much cheaper.