Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Can't tell if the feeling is mutual

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Alright, this question has probably been asked many times, but there's a different version to the story for every person, so....yea.

There's this girl, my best friend's fraternal twin. I really like her. A lot. I've liked her for anytime between 9 months and 4 months; I can't remember if I had the same feeling as I do now. Towards the middle of the school year with her, she started sharing her lunch with me, and I constantly went over to her table and hung out, mainly paying attention to her. I go to her house and sleep over because her brother is my best friend, but lately I've been there for other reasons :thumb: . I haven't asked her to my house, and I haven't really done anything outside of her house with her yet, and inviting her over to my house might make her uncomfortable. Anyways, she laughed at things I said, and time moved on, I'm afraid the relationship hasn't moved along far....

Anyways, a month ago or so, I hugged her (like a goodbye hug or a hello hug or whatever) and it was probably one of the best 4 seconds of my life. And we hug occansionally, to say goodbye and such. Lately she has been laughing constantly at my jokes and so, but I feel I'm not talking enough around her. Damn my nervousness. I asked her friend what she thought of my via AIM, and she said she liked my as a friend who is 'fricken hilarious'. I had hoped for more, and I'm hoping that she is lying to protect her friend's feelings. Last night, we danced in her kitchen (kinda weird, but... you know) and talked and played with her dog. We watched some old tapes of plays/ musicals we had been in together, and I occasionally saw her looking at me after something funny happened out of the corner of my eye(you know when you look at someone else after something funny happens to check if its funny to them). We laughed and continued talking, until it was about 1:00, when I went downstairs and slpet and she went to her room. Next morning comes along, I work out, come back, and I find out I need to leave soon ><. I had made plans to go into town with her and such, but of course my dad ruins it. As I leave I ask for a hug goodbye, and I notice a sad/unhappy look on her face and I don't feel like the hug was very fulfilling.

I seriously can't tell if she likes me or not, I was going to ask her to walk around town with me and maybe get something to eat, but as I explained above my dad came.. I need help/advice on what my next move should be, if she likes me, if I'm doing anything wrong or just any comments/questions. Thanks

edit: We are both 15 editied some thing that sound weird

Comments

• Options
    well since no one responded I'm going for it, I'm going to her house tomorrow morning and asking her to walk to the park with me and I'll tell her and give her a flower or something.
  • Options
    OMG how cute - good luck