Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Concern

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just thought i'd make a post airing my concern. A Yorkshire based board member, who's identity i will keep a secret by referring to him by his lesser known first name "James", has got a thing for Shellz off these boards, and has done for some time. However, hes not sure whether admitting it would have him mocked or not.

To give this thread a medium for working out whether he should reveal or not, would you admit publicly your feelings for another board member?

Comments

• Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Just thought i'd make a post airing my concern. A Yorkshire based board member, who's identity i will keep a secret by referring to him by his lesser known first name "James", has got a thing for Shellz off these boards, and has done for some time. However, hes not sure whether admitting it would have him mocked or not.

To give this thread a medium for working out whether he should reveal or not, would you admit publicly your feelings for another board member?

aRHGHAHRHAHRHAHRHRHRHR
  • Options
    <@inxDJ|JsT&gt; fs i wish you wouldnt do stuff like that Doofeh, I really dont want all the boards to know i have a thing for her ;(
  • Options
    lolololololl
  • Options
    Whois shellz or do i really not want to know - i've got 2 thoughts in my head........
  • Options
    All i've to say is :|
  • Options
    Yes, yes, very droll.

I would publicly admit a thing for another member:)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Yes, yes, very droll.

you would? who?? :flirt:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    lmao, I've just seen this. Mother fucker.
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:

old news to me doofay :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Yes, yes, very droll.

I wouldn't, nor would I make it obvious that I like them.. (By the way I talk to them)
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    you would? who?? :flirt:

The one I have to love, honour and obey;)
  • Options
    I would "keep it on the down low", cause no body has to know. Accept me and the board member. I would definately find ways to let the member know. Discreet private meetings are essential at times, between members.