Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is she too old for me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I'm 17, ive recently turned sexually active and have fallen in love with a woman, my only concern is the fact that she is quite old, she's 62. I dono what it is about her but just thinking about her turns me on. My friends always give me grief about it and take the piss but i just cant stop thinking about her!! Is there anyone else in there in my shoes? Or am i just completly nuts. Please help any advice would be super!

Many Thanks.
P.S These forums are really great and friendly!!

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Maybe yout friend is right?
  • Options
    Whats wrong with enjoying the pleasure and company of a hot 62 year old babe.
  • Options
    um, i'd say yes, she's too old personally...
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I love Dr Pepper <3

[/random]
  • Options
    What do you find attractive about her? Her sagging breats, varicose veins and wrinkles?
  • Options
    well i love her i dnt care wot u all say :banghead:
  • Options
    So your purpose here was in fact not to seek advice but to seek blessing from anaonymous strangers?
  • Options
    what ever floats your boat

as the saying goes.....
  • Options
    well i love her i dnt care wot u all say :banghead:
    Why ask for advice if you dont care?
  • Options
    no i was lookin for reassurance
  • Options
    Hmm. 75 year old horny bisexual yesterday. Talk of a 62 year old babe tonight... :chin:
  • Options
    no i was lookin for reassurance

You honestly expected lots of people to openly give it an all clear when you could probably gauge the response from recent tabloid articles about similar relationships, usually greeted with much mirth?
  • Options
    Well the good thing about falling for a 62 year old woman is that your unlikely to get her pregnant, but one thing you don't mention in your post is how she feels about you, maybe she's interested in a more mature man, rather than a 17 year old ?.
  • Options
    go_away wrote:
    Hmm. 75 year old horny bisexual yesterday. Talk of a 62 year old babe tonight... :chin:
    i was begining to think the same....
  • Options
    Does she have all her own teeth or are they completely removable?

:naughty: :no: :sour: :sour:
  • Options
    well first of all, it makes me sick to think what a 62 year old would want with a 17 year old, i mean cradle snatcher or what!!

and its even more sick that a 17 year old would even fancy a 62 year old, i mean do u really have anything in common?

my opinion is i can't believe your even asking if she's too old for you, i would listen to your mates on this one, she's old enough to be your grandma
  • Options
    As she'll be desperate for anything she can get, she will be absolutely amazing in bed. She'll do anything you want.

Try and get her to do anal- she won't want to turn you down.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    As she'll be desperate for anything she can get, she will be absolutely amazing in bed. She'll do anything you want.

Try and get her to do anal- she won't want to turn you down.

Do you think he has any hope of keeping up with her sexual demands :nervous:
  • Options
    Ewww... you'll have to pull her breasts back to get to her foo foo
  • Options
    Ewww... you'll have to pull her breasts back to get to her foo foo
    Why would he want to get near a poodle? =\
  • Options
    Lets be adults here. We don't need to talk about female genitals as if they are something dirty or something to be ashamed of, so lets use the correct terms like grown ups, ok?

So yes, there may be some issues arising when it comes to her tiddy :yes:
  • Options
    Got to agree with the majority of replies on here.She's way too old for you.I just couldn't imagine(and wouldn't want to) going with a 62 year old man.OMG I just have :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
  • Options
    When your backs turned and your 62 year old BABE is at her OAP brunch club shes like "Owwwww, I've still got it!" while shaking her booty to all her girlfriends. :yum:
  • Options
    Agree

personally i agree with this dr pepper person. i am alsonterested in older women and i feel that we can gain experience from them in the bedroom. it seems that this 62 yr old seems quite alrite n i wudnt mine tlkin 2 her if ya could please thank you . WEE GEORDIE!!
  • Options
    If I though for one moment that this thread was real, I'd say "Go on son, who gives a shit what anyone else thinks. It's legal".

But seeing as I suspect this is a piss take I'm going to say.

Get a life you fucking asshole
  • Options
    NUFC2005 wrote:
    personally i agree with this dr pepper person.

I'm sure you do.

Much as dr pepper seems to be mentally deficient, he does seem to be able to agree with himself at least. Still, he shouldn't complain, at least he has one person in the world who will talk to him.

Only two more weeks of school holidays, folks.
  • Options
    Dr Pepper is made of win, but this guy is tarring its fine name ;<
  • Options
    go_away; I absolutely love your AV :lol:
  • Options
    Dr.Pepper: I don't want to be nasty here but do u actually know this woman?is she your grandparents' friends or something?????

Personally i think this is a tad strange as the average 17 year old guy is interested in
    girls who r around the same age as them!? i can see u like the older women but do u not think u should get over this granny, and move on to someone who is younger???someone who u can do stuff with?go clubbing with?? etc etc......

sorry if i have offended u! :)
  • Options
    Nothing is wrong with 17 and 20, not even if it was 17 and 24. Later on in life, like age 50, I think that a 12-year age difference is acceptable.

Apart from legality though, age is just a number. One of my best friends is *twice* my age - 52 and 26, but it's not sexual. Just good drinking partners.

As you expect though, most of my friends are in my age group and I go clubbing a lot to Godskitchen etc.