Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My girlfriend in pain.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
She has been getting quite bad stomach aches at night and has no idea what is causing them. She said they are sharp and come frequently (to me it seems like it's not an ongoing pain, just comes and goes quickly but hurts a lot). Any idea?

Comments

• Options
    Could be anything she'd be best seeing her gp.
  • Options
    She could go check it out with her doc.

She may also want think about maybe, the times when she eats, like later on in the evening. Does she feel bloated or anything as that can sometimes warrant stomach pains. Without pin pointing a cause as to why its just an evening thing, I don't know how much we can help you here so a trip to the doc would be a wise one :)
  • Options
    She's pregnant.
  • Options
    She's pregnant.

You a telepathic beta-HCG probe or was that a lousy attempt at humour?

hyukie, any stomach related pains, or any pain for that matter, could be a huge number of things. There are many organ systems in the abdomen, including the uterus and bladder etc so there's no way anyone could diagnose one specific thing on the internet.

She needs to see a doctor for a proper diagnosis. I hope she's feeling better soon.
  • Options
    yep. she needs to see a gp.
    from what you have said, its too vague to advise anything else tbh.