Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Any good ways of dealing with these girls?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but my bf gets a lot of attention from girls when he's out with his mates. I'm okay with this - though I'm very often insecure, I know hes entirely faithful. I just get very very angry, because these girls KNOW my bf and I are together, and have been in a serious (as you can get at 15/17) relationship. He lets me know when one of them has tried it on with him, texted him (often slagging me off at the same time), even asked him to leave me for them.. I have no complaints about him telling me, as it reassures me that at least he's honest, and its better for him to tell me than one of the girls stirring things up later on. For instance, he was out yesterday night with his mates and a couple of girls, and one of them asked HIS MATE if my bf could possibly kiss her. I know thats pathetic - thats what these girls are - but it still drives me insane. This girls actually a repeat offender - she does it all the time. I don't know her, but I know she knows who I am. I sometimes get really upset about it, because it seems these girls have no respect whatsoever for my feelings.

But what should I do when this happens? Can anyone think of anything that will stop these girls messing with my relationship? I'm not tough, and these girls often are, plus they have countless hard mates, so theres no way I could ever have a go at them, as they'd all be after me.

P.S. I know I may seem jealous, or untrusting of my bf, but its not that. Its all about lack of respect for me.

Any advice please?

Comments

• Options
    At least your fella is honest with you!!!

This happend when I got with my fella, it did bother me for a while, but then when I showed them that it didnt bother me, they stoped. When you see them in street, dont look at them. Just try and show them it doesnt bother you (even if it does ;) ) They will soon go away, and tell your fella not to take notice of them either!!
  • Options
    such jealous bitches....no wonder they cant get their own bf's.....i agree with briony, don't let them see that it's bothering you, because that's why they're doing it.
  • Options
    some girls are bitches... just a common fact.
    you might as well ignore them. your bf is with you. what makes you think they would even have a chance? - they are probably just jelous of you. sod them.
  • Options
    Why would you want idiots to show you respect? They WANT you to get angry they WANT you to get upset. You are fueling the flame. It's your choice in how you react. Not saying it isn't difficult, but you can control yourself from getting angry or upset. They aren't worth it.
  • Options
    Is it just me or do these girls seem to be doing this to get some sort of reaction/attention?
  • Options
    Is it just me or do these girls seem to be doing this to get some sort of reaction/attention?

I've never said anything about it to any of them, so they aren't really getting one. And I'm never there when they try it on, so they haven't seen my reaction. I can only see them as spiteful careless biatches after my wonderful bf.

.. I forgot to mention that I'm kind of being harrassed/bullied in school by girls who are kind of connected to these ones. Which further lowers the amount of respect I get.
  • Options
    they're obviously jealous of you. they're just pathetic bullies, they'll soon get bored. i know it's hard, but they will.
  • Options
    They do it because they can get a reaction, its amazingly simple. The probably get a reaction from your bloke as much as anything, if he says anything to defend you. They're jealous, and would love nothing more to cause the collapse of your relationship.

It's hard to deal with it if its consistent, but your bloke is laying lal the cards on the table, and doing everything that he can to help you. You just need to realise that he's with you, and he isn't with them.