Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

should i be worried?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, so the past couple of days i've been feeling really run down...i have a splitting headache and when i stand up/move i get dizzy/feel faint and also blacking out (not in the sense of forgetting things, but everything going black and dark around me)

i slept yesterday and kept the sugar levels up, but i still feel shit and possibly worse today...now i also feel like im going to puke as well as feeling as though its freezing (even though everyone else is boiling) and my bf said i feel like an oven.

should i just wait for it to pass or go to see a doctor?

Comments

• Options
    I would say see a doctor.
  • Options
    yeah go to a doctor, could be anemia....i was like that once, and even though it wasnt anemia it seemed like it, or could be a virus.
  • Options
    yeah sounds like a virus.

Go doctors and in the meantime get in bed and don't move unless you have to! You need rest!
  • Options
    Dinted wrote:
    yeah sounds like a virus.

Go doctors and in the meantime get in bed and don't move unless you have to! You need rest!
    would be lovely to get in bed....but im at work :(
  • Options
    omg! go home....your ill!

Work ain't worth making yourself ill!

i had 2 weeks off in one go for a virus once....
  • Options
    i finish in half an hour so whats the point, i dont feel like driving either :( so i dunno how im going to get home
  • Options
    okay. presumably you got home okay.
    now go and see a doctor and get yourself checked over.
  • Options
    I got that a few months ago. Just had the worse headache and kind of shivers and one point I was boiling then the next was cold! I think it must have been like a 24 hr virus 'cuz after some sleep I was a bit better later and then just developed a normal cold :yeees: Still doctors is always a good idea 'cuz it could be something else since it's lasted a few days now!
  • Options
    Doctors sadly can do nothing for viruses, which is why rest is always the best cure. It is best to go and get things checked though, just in case.