Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

shit in bed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok so i am officially the worst girl in the world at giving head

also i'm just crap

i spoilt a really great night last night, well i think, maybe i'm just paranoid but he was soooooooo good

help me

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    i dunno. maybe i wasnt crap i think maybe because he was really really quite amazing. and then my ex told me i wasn't so good. so i have doubts in my mind. and plus i havnt given head in quite a while i've been pretty celibate over the past 8 months. plus i was nervous. the luck was against me. and he did communicate with me but i mean he can't tell me what to do and it was the first time we reached that place. i dunno what to do. plus i gag so easy.
  • Options
    plus i gag so easy.
    Same here, i have a problem with gagging, but i guess its all just down to practice. As far as i can tell, my boyfriend doesn't mind, but i don't know without asking him, the problem is knowing what to say really. Have you thought about talking to your boyfriend about it?
  • Options
    he's not really my boyfriend. i dunno.

what do you say?

i dunno

its so hard (no pun intended)

maybe im just being paranoid

maybe im not

i think i need to relax a wee bit more

thing is he told me he doesnt like the hand so that puts more pressure on me

ah i dunno
  • Options
    Just relax, its not a competition to see whos best. Do whatever you enjoy and feel comfortable with. Im sure he is grateful enough that you are willing to share yourself with him.

If your making the effort to satisfy him and not just expecting him to make all the moves/do all the work and then blaming his lack skill for bad sex as so many girls do, he will be well more than happy and he knows it will only get better as you relax.
  • Options
    I'd be worried if my girlfriend was gagging, fortunately, I'm a trained first aider.
  • Options
    The ever popular 'Giving good head' article -

http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/havingsex/performanceproblems/givinghimgoodhead

Though as was already mentioned, being relaxed and being able to communicate about what you both want and enjoy is more important than any step by step guide to any sexual act.
  • Options
    every body has diff likes and dislikes, so even if he didnt like it then doesnt mean you are crap!
    For every critic, there is a fan!
  • Options
  • Options
    Any man who tells you that your crap in bed is an ass hole! No one is automatically great in bed, it takes time and effort. You need to get to know each others bodies and what you both like and how.
  • Options
    he didnt tell me i was crap. o i spose ur on about my ex. but ah well.

i dunno we'll see

spose its better telling me i wasnt so gd than letting me think i was great and he gave me some pointers but they didnt seem to work on the new guy. i mean everyones different
  • Options
    Who was better out of the new guy and old guy? :lol:
  • Options
    It takes two to tango honey. If you weren't satisfying him then it's as much his 'fault' as it is yours - he should be communicating better with you.

Very ture Iv thought this hopwever its not normally said if the mans shit in bed only the women.
  • Options
    my friend big jon openly admits to being crap in bed, he says he doesnt have it in him to put any effort in. fair enough.

but as most people have said here its not a individuals fault for bad sex, its a collective. This doesnt mean good sex only exists in stable relationships, ive had good sex and bad sex, but unfortunately ive never had the pleasure of sexing in a good relationship so dont really have much to compare against.
  • Options
    sex in a relationship has a slighlty diff meaning, its about actually being together not just shagging any one, its far more special therefore (normally) is far more enjoyable.
    I know some one who has slept with a few people, but says even if the person she was in love with wasnt amazing, she still saw it as far more meaningful.
    In a relationship, for a start you have far more sessions lol, so you learn and adapt to each others likes and dislikes. A one night stand, is a bit like an audition.
  • Options
    I bit an ex once.

Practice makes perfect!
  • Options
    Bit him where?! :confused:
  • Options
    I think I have lost my skills down there-its been like 2 years since I did it proper so I think my blow jobs are now crap. I don't seem to have what skills I used to and I'm so scared baout my gag reflex and biting him!! That would be awful!

He likes them but he always pulls me up so he can finish off inside me. Now would this be a good thing or a bad thing?! I mean its great for me but then i think shit am I that bad?! I think i need to regain my skills and start reading more magazine again as if i were a teen again!
  • Options
    Bit him where?! :confused:

probably his googlies.
  • Options
    Jowolvo wrote:
    IHe likes them but he always pulls me up so he can finish off inside me. Now would this be a good thing or a bad thing?! I mean its great for me but then i think shit am I that bad?!

sounds just like me! i used to have so much confidence with giving oral sex but i dunno why, i just get the impression my bf doesn't like them as much as other lads have. we've spoken about it and he said i'm being silly. so it kinda makes me reluctant to want to give him it, which is a bad thing really. i wouldn't advise getting your tips from a magazine though! ask him what he likes, that's the best way.
  • Options
    I know but its embarrassing to admit I think I can't turn him on with my blowjobs-I can tell a whole net forum of faceless (well you know what I mean) people about something so intimate but not my man!

He however is VERY good and I think he is so because he does ask-like he asked what "this was" when he found my gspot as I writhed about unable to talk! I should take a leaf out of his book shouldn't i-like you say! If I put it in a way, that is like "what do you like about blow jobs?" Trouble is he always wants me to deepthroat and I can't!!

My mouth and throat is too small no really i had a cleft palate as a kid sewn up so my mouth is smaller inside!

I think i worry too much!
  • Options
    Jowolvo wrote:
    He likes them but he always pulls me up so he can finish off inside me.

this is what happened the other night but i mean i dunno

we've talked like every night on the phone for hours so it can't matter much to him and im sleeping over on friday night

we'll see what happens

answering to the person who asked who was better... the new guy, well the old guy had more experience but it means a wee bit more with the new guy and he's WAY hotter