Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bleeding

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am not sure if this is where this post should be, I apologise if it is not.
Anyway, for the past couple of weeks I have been bleeding from my anus. It happens mostly when I am passing stools. But occasionally it can happen when I pee. Also whenever I pass stools, it hurts so much. It feels like my ass is being cut to ribbons! I am starting to get worried about it. I spoke to my old doctor about this at the start and she said I might have strained too hard and cut myself but could I be cutting myself everytime I go.
Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Comments

• Options
    I'd deffinately go see your dotor again if you are worried... it could be lack of fibre in the diet cause the stools to be harder than usual, but obviously, it would be best to talk to a doctor about any abnormal bleeding from anywhere to be honest"
  • Options
    Best go to docs and get it checked, but from what I've herd it could be Piles.
  • Options
    it could quite possibly just be something like piles, but you should always always get unusual bleeding checked out as soon as you can.