Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why is he playing these games

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been with my boyf for nearly 4 years but in the past year we have split more times than enough but each time he has begged for us to get back together, for some silly reason i take him back.
Each time we get back together he is lovley but then he goes back into his old ways. Ive threatened the final end yet he still talks to me like crap. I know if i broke up with him tomorrow he would dwell on it for a couple of days and then come crawling back....so if he wants to be with me then why is he playing these stupid games?

Comments

• Options
    He's playing stupid games, because you're allowing him to continue with this childish behaviour. In taking him back over and over again, you're letting him know that he can behave towards you in any way he likes, because you'll put up with it - and when you end it, it will only be for a short while because he'll be back in no time, with the same old habits.

You need to put your foot down and nip it in the bud. If he really respected you and was serious about the relationship you need to show that you respect yourself enough not to put up with any shit.
  • Options
    seriously are you gonna marry this guy

coz i mean 4YEARS!!!!

just chuck him and get ur life back. i know its gonna be difficult but there's a guy out there that wants to treat you like a princess
  • Options
    This is basically the story of my last relationship.
    Fuck him.
    What are you holding onto?More heartache and pain or a stable happy healthy relationship.Im doubting its the latter.
    Get your life back.He sounds like an immature twat.
  • Options
    ive just been in a similar situation. i was with my boyfriend for 2.5yrs until the other day when he dumped me by text (how charming!)
    Anyway in the last few months we split up and ended up back together a few times, but now its final, ive not heard from him for days. i know i will be fine.
    The best thing to do is ask yourself if he is what you really want and take it from there really...