Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Question about kissing

Was having a conversation with a few friends of mine earlier and the subject of kissing was broought up. Being the strange people that they are, they mentioned something about wondering what it would be like to 'kiss themselves'. I mentioned something about an incident with someone a few months ago who tried to kiss me and I pulled away because it wasn't what I wanted. (I don't like him) One of my friends told me that what this person was trying to do to me was sexual assualt and that he could get done for it. Is my friend correct?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Give him a Glasgow kiss next time.
  • Options
    did he stop when you pulled away/told him to? if he did, then no, your friend is nuts.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    did he stop when you pulled away/told him to? if he did, then no, your friend is nuts.

I pulled away so he had to stop it...
  • Options
    is it possible the poor soul was just trying to get it on with you?
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    is it possible the poor soul was just trying to get it on with you?

Maybe. But if someone had told you months ago that they didn't fancy you, would you try it on with them?
  • Options
    I dont think its sexual assult, since they stopped trying once you pulled away.. if they had kept trying after you made it clear that you werent interested, then it might be.
    A lot of things change in a months time, maybe they misread some signals, and thought you had changed your mind about them.
  • Options
    You mean like kissing rape? no i don't think it's a sexual assault, he probably just got the wrong idea, bless him.
  • Options
    I've sometimes wondered what it would be like to kiss myself, just to see if I was any good. I mentioned it to one bf, and he said it would be the same as kissing him. *ponders*
  • Options
    Maybe. But if someone had told you months ago that they didn't fancy you, would you try it on with them?

depends how much you'd had to drink! i've told plenty of people where to go, doesn't mean it's assault that they tried it in the first place.
  • Options
    depends how much you'd had to drink! i've told plenty of people where to go, doesn't mean it's assault that they tried it in the first place.

We were both sober! It was straight after school. Maybe I should've just walked out of the classroom instead of talking to him for an hour...

For some reason, I find anyone who wonders what it would be like to kiss themseleves strange...
  • Options
    You want to kiss yourself? Try kissing a mirror! ;)
  • Options

Am I the only one that read the original post as she told her friends about this incident that happened months ago, not she told the guy she wasnt interested months before...

And wouldn't you need some sort of cloning device to kiss youself? :confused: