Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Slag bitch

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How do you stop a slag from coming on to you?

This woman I know is probably the biggest whore going and I don't like her, but I'm polite. And she assumes that because I'm attracted to both genders that she can get in to me. She's touched me up and flirts with me a lot and I've said this makes me uncomfortable.

Anyway, the other night she tried to get me up against a wall and I kinda ran off. Tonight she logged on to my friend's MSN and started saying I'm a virgin and shit and taking the piss. She's dirty and I don't like her.

If a woman touches another woman up, is it sexual harassment?

If I punch her/knock her about a bit is it self-defense?

I just need to know for the next time her scabies herpes hands try and touch me.

Whore.

Comments

• Options
    Think this should be in the drugs forum...
  • Options
    i'd probably just tell her to fcuk off to be honest. i would say being touched up when you don't want to be is sexual harrassment, regardless of whether its someone of the same sex. i wouldn't advise hitting her though.
  • Options
    I would just tell her thanks, but no thanks and your personal life is none of her business.
  • Options
    if she has been slagging you off, then you have every reason to tell her where to go!
  • Options
    I would just tell her thanks, but no thanks and your personal life is none of her business.
    I have... maybe this should be in relationships actually.

She's taking my mate for a ride too.
  • Options
    Do you want your mate to know she's trying to get with you and another mate?
    You COULD (one option) get together you and the other mate she's trying to shag and tell him, surely he would believe it if both of you said it!
  • Options
    It is sexual harrassment. And no, punching her/knocking her about a bit, does not count as self-defense. Can't remember the legal definition of how much force you can use in self-defense against someone. Can have a quick look through my lecture notes if you want though.

I agree with twinklestar. Make it clear you're not interested.
  • Options
    billybob87 wrote:
    Do you want your mate to know she's trying to get with you and another mate?
    You COULD (one option) get together you and the other mate she's trying to shag and tell him, surely he would believe it if both of you said it!
    No he knows she shags around... It's complex.

Actually, could the mods delete this thread please?
  • Options
    it's harassment. it may be assault

You may want to try some of the following:

"Which part of 'NO' don't you understand?"

"NO means NO, even if you're you're a woman hearing it"

"I'm sorry, you've lossed your ESSENCE, I can't find you desirable without it"

Sorry I can't be of any real help.