Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Anal/Minature Condoms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi there this is more than likely a very silly question but il ask on my girlfriends behalf.

She wants to know if there are any 'finger condoms' that you can use to prepare for anal sex. She knows that you should use fingers first then penis after blah blah but she wants to know if theres something like this around.

For example you know those mini joke ones you can give to your mates for a laugh and that are about 2 inches long. Well she wants to know if anything like this is on the market.

I told her theres not but then again im not 100% sure, soooooo anyone got any ideas??

Thanking you :)

Comments

• Options
    Why would you need a condom to put your finger inside her?
  • Options
    Just get some latex, or nitrile, gloves - and a tube of lube. She can then have as many fingers as she likes/can take! :naughty:
  • Options
    i might be being totally stupid but couldn't you just use a normal condom? it's not like she's going to get pregnant or anything.
  • Options
    She thinks that using some kind of condom will help 'me' to get inside her and kinda open her up easier. I did suggest to her a normal condom but she wanted to be sure.

The glove thing is a good idea but i might just stick with using a normal condom, sooooo much easier.

Hey Mr Wobble, you have a very emmm....sweet answer to most problems dont you lol. As its hers and my first anal experience i dont think she will be taking too much, see how it goes ;)

Thanks
  • Options
    They do exist , I had a girl in a massage parlor use one on me once .
    Do a google search for finger condoms and you will find a bunch of places to buy them . Here's one but there's more .

http://www.condomania.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=1221&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=177&iSubCat=453&iSubSubCat=0&iProductID=1221
  • Options
    RudeBwoy wrote:
    She thinks that using some kind of condom will help 'me' to get inside her and kinda open her up easier. I did suggest to her a normal condom but she wanted to be sure.

The glove thing is a good idea but i might just stick with using a normal condom, sooooo much easier

Thanks

i would've thought that a latex glove and some KY would be much easier tbh. condoms aren't designed for fingers and may slip off and get sucked in, you would have more movement with a glove if you're starting fingers first.
  • Options
    I'd say best to go for gloves and some gel.
  • Options
    Wow finger condoms do actually exist?! Didnt know that one.

Ok now im convinced that gloves and lube may be easier, dont wanna loose a normal condom and go looking for it lol.

Well iv got one of those large tubes of KY and loads of condoms so im pretty much sorted...aint i?
  • Options
    good luck :thumb:
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    will help 'me' to get inside her and kinda open her up easier

Is she a cadava now?
  • Options
    if gonna stick ur finger up there with a condom, u'll need to use silicon based lub.

oil & petrolum based lub will break down the rubber.

As in water based, i'm not too sure.

If go up there with no protection - use the oil based or petrolum lub
  • Options
    Why the obsession with anal sex anyway?
  • Options
    Whats wrong with using gloves?
  • Options
    RudeBwoy wrote:
    Wow finger condoms do actually exist?! Didnt know that one.

Ok now im convinced that gloves and lube may be easier, dont wanna loose a normal condom and go looking for it lol.

Well iv got one of those large tubes of KY and loads of condoms so im pretty much sorted...aint i?

hey rudeboy flow this website, its all anal play

anal play

Water based lubricants will get the job done, but you may need to reapply frequently during anal sex.
  • Options
    The plan was to use KY jelly, i have a huge tube of it. I thought it would be fine??

Man of Kent - Since when has there been an obsession with anal? Me and my girlfriend wanna try it out for the first time. No obsession (yet ;))

Thanks andy101 il check that site out.