Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Thoughts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok now everyones gonna think i'm shot away but i gotta ask. Does anyone else get thoughts that something bad is gonna happen to a certain person close to them?
I don't get why i do, i am terrified of losing her. :blush:

I want them to go away.

Comments

• Options
    i had something like that the other day! i had a horrible dream about my b.f dying! not what you wana think asbout but, but it happens i think bcos subconsciouly you care for that particular person so much you cant help but worry+think the worst!
    Maybe its the human brain's way of preparing you for something bad that MAY happen in the future??
  • Options
    i get scared that something will happen to 2 of my best mates (they're dating) or 1 of them and then the other will go and do something stupid to themselves. They're like an extended family to be and they help me so much - so i'm terrified of losing them.
  • Options
    Yes I get this as well...

I have a few friends where if I dont hear from them sometimes from a day to a few days, I get worried about them, that something has happened to them etc.

I just think its a natural thing to care about people and worry about them...

Of course, if your doing this constantly, and it's starting to affect your everyday life then that is a different matter all together.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Some years back, for about 3-4 days each night I had a dream about the death of a different person I know. None of them have died yet.