Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

no friend of mine!

ok....

last weekend i split up with my BF, and before it was even confirmed my so called friend was going up to other friends of mine saying

"geuss what she has finished with him, but sshh, dont say i said"

i heard this of a mate who had to pretend that she didnt know when i had told her! this "so called friend" has always been jelouse of my relationship with my now ex, and its hurt me so much, that she had to be the 1st one to tell everyone the bad!!

ive had a chat with my other mates and we all agree that its time we said good by to her for good!

i was just wondering what ppl thought of this sitch :chin:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It seems that if you and your friends agree that this other friend is no good, she probably isn't going to remain your best friend for very long
  • Options
    it just seems so sad, that she has to act like that, at 1st i thought it was an imaturity problem, but shes only a yr younger and she act 15, so i doubt that she will ever change, and im hopin this will make her realise her behaviour what a horrible person she is!!
  • Options
    yeh give her to boot she STINKS well not literally i hope but u get it. :yuck: she obviously aint a friend if she was jealous of you and didnt really help you in supporting ur relationship. give her the boot :thumb:
  • Options
    I'd say wave byebye.
  • Options
    i think im going to wait till i c her, cuz id rather do it to her face and watch her squirm as she realises shes lost her best mates!

does that sound really bad?
  • Options
    Sounds like a right bitch, your better off without her in your life.
  • Options
    i agree with everyone else, get rid.
  • Options
    Is it just me then that can't see exactly why this is such a big deal? I mean it's a bit immature, yes, but other than that? Is there more to this?

Why don't you just ask her why she did it?
  • Options
    themouth wrote:
    i think im going to wait till i c her, cuz id rather do it to her face and watch her squirm as she realises shes lost her best mates!

does that sound really bad?

Makes you sound as bad as her. Soooo childish.
  • Options
    i doubt im beeing childish theres alot more to this girl than just my senario. i hve told her what i think and she came up with the usual oh i carnt remember. i dont need ppl in my life like her so she out!!