Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

now what!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my (now ex)boyf finished me a few days ago sayin his feelings for me had changed. that he just sees me as a mate. we'v bin goin out for a year n a half. is this def the end? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    if thats his choice,thats really sad 4 u!ul get over it:)
    if his feelings have changed its highly unlikely they will return.
  • Options
    i really dont feel like they will at the moment!!! the thing is he is sayin he really wants stay friends with me which is gud yea but he's like pressurin me 2 c him (mayb he feels sorry for me) n its hard bein wiv him n not goin out with him
  • Options
    my ex changed his mind about me....the best thing is to have a break from each other till these feelings go away - then have a go at being friends.
  • Options
    he's my first love! i hate love!!! lol
  • Options
    Sorry but that really winds me up, it took him a year and a half to decide that he just wanted you as a mate, are you sure there isnt someone else in the picture, from experience when a bloke just switches like that sometimes it means he has his eye on someone new! but i could be completely wrong! on another note if it has been a few days he may realise that he misses you in a few weeks or months!

Stay strong, talk about it with your best mates and try not to be alone and think about it too much as you really will drive your self insane!! xxx
  • Options
    he means it like hes fell out of love with me. i asked him if there was anyone else n he assures me there isnt. also we have a lot of the same friends so sum1 would have mentiioned something to me.im all over the place.one minute im ok n bein optimistic then the nxt i cn jst break down n cry! i feel like a big kid lol
  • Options
    Sadly Vicki you will be like that for a while but dont get annoyed at yourself or feel that your being silly as i was exactly the same when i split up with my ex, just go with it, if you wanna cry, cry!

I have to say though, i found that the friend thing doesnt work, especially if you still love him, its too hard and why would you want to torture yourself! I have the same problem as my ex goes to the same places i do but trust me it does get easier. xx
  • Options
    i just keep tryin 2 think of positives like i can now eat wotsists wneva i want!!! yey! (he used 2 hate the smell lol)
  • Options
    :) n thanks for ur gud advice x
  • Options
    lol yeah my ex was a right hog with the T.V! jezz the amount of Kung-fu films i have had to watch!! okay so sometimes they were alright but now i can watch what i want!! like America's next top model and real girly stuff! lol and Charmed! yeah too!!
  • Options
    yea how i actually let him watch sum ov the crap he used 2 watch on my telly i duno!!! lol. ive thought ov another 1 - i dont have to shave my legs all the time lol
  • Options
    i wouldn't advise trying to be friends just yet, you both need your space and seeing eachother every day won't help.
  • Options
    vicki25 wrote:
    yea how i actually let him watch sum ov the crap he used 2 watch on my telly i duno!!! lol. ive thought ov another 1 - i dont have to shave my legs all the time lol

Oh and seriously when your feeling down put on songs like Stronger by Britney or Fighter by Christina and just jump around your room like a crazy person! it is such a good stress release especially when you have those moments when you are annoyed at your ex!! oh and scream the words! its one of my fav pass times!! lol think the neighbours might think i think i am on pop idol but who cares! oh and get a good book!! and lose yourself in some fictious life of someone much worst off than you! hehe take care Vicki xx
  • Options
    wel i think u shud still b friends and mayb his feelings will change because he still has you there but as a friend. his feelings will probably develop. like me i thought that i didnt have feelings any more for this girl but we still were close friends which made me ralise that i did have feelings