Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

(GIRLS!) Dont loose your ESSENCE

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Your Essence is what makes you different from others, it is what makes you desirable. Sleeping around makes you losse your essence. It makes you losse your self esteem an you begin to believe you are a lesser human being.
Sex is a beutiful but Special experience that shouldnt be misused. Wouldnt you rather be that flame that couldnt be touched. Am not anti sex, am just trying tio change the views of people towards it.

Comments

• Options
    If a woman has more than one sexual partner then they have low self-esteem?

What about same sex couples by the way?
  • Options
    Ok and where is the relation to guys here?

I find that post of yours to be very sexist!

Its up to us who we sleep with and what we do. Not you. Not our best mate. Us as an individual.

You also wont change peoples views as people have their opinions for reasons, trying to change them you just wont succeed.
  • Options
    mandin wrote:
    Am not anti sex, am just trying tio change the views of people towards it.

Give us some bloody credit, we have our own brains to make up our own minds, we've got our own views so we don't need yours.

I understand your faith means a great deal to you, I have nothing against that, I also know christians see it as their duty to try and convert other people or change their lifestyles to how they see fit, but from your previous post can't you see it isn't working. You've tried, well done. Now stop it cos it's annoying. Please.
  • Options
    I find that post of yours to be very sexist!
    STFU and get back in the kitchen.

Feminists don't go to heaven.
  • Options
    not all girls are slags u know!yeah im not married or what ever,iv had sex n only with the bf im with now!i dont see how havin a piece of paper means 'right now u can have sex' love is in the head,not on paper.
  • Options
    What about the men? Or let me guess, boys will be boys, and it's up to us silly little lambs to make sure we don't become horrible sluts otherwise no one will want to marry us!!
  • Options
    another 1 of your posts....are you saying if you've had sex with more than 1 guy a guy can look at you and instantly tell if you've had sex before??
    So is it ok for guys to sleep around?
  • Options
    The person does have a point. Girls who have slept with lots of people do seem to be less attractive because of it. But then again, it all depends if the guy knows. I don't know, I think it comes down to the attitude (on sex) of the person.

Guys who sleep around are sluts too.
  • Options
    Define "lots of people".
  • Options
  • Options
    mandin wrote:
    am just trying tio change the views of people towards it.

learn to spell first then.

you're not getting any are ya. ;)
  • Options
    Wanker. Somebody's not getting it :rolleyes:
  • Options
  • Options
    mandin wrote:
    Your Essence is what makes you different from others, it is what makes you desirable. Sleeping around makes you losse your essence. It makes you losse your self esteem an you begin to believe you are a lesser human being.
    Sex is a beutiful but Special experience that shouldnt be misused. Wouldnt you rather be that flame that couldnt be touched. Am not anti sex, am just trying tio change the views of people towards it.

I can see where you are coming from and I respect anyone that waits till they get married before having sex but I don't think it's fair of you to push your beliefs on to other people.
  • Options
    mandin wrote:
    Your Essence is what makes you different from others, it is what makes you desirable. Sleeping around makes you losse your essence.

If essence is what makes people different, how does sleeping around change that difference?
    It makes you losse your self esteem an you begin to believe you are a lesser human being.

How does it make someone lose their self-esteem, exactly?

BTW Why single out women, doesn't it have the same effect on males?
  • Options
    No, MoK, you're getting it wrong.

Men can't help their sexual urges. This is why rape is always the fault of the woman, she must have asked for it. Do you not pay attention to anything?

Basically mandin is using ther old argument that the more women sleep around the more "used" they are; and as with cars, who wants a woman with 46 careful owners? Sleep around and you end up with a "loose" fanny too, and how would any man fancy a woman that wasn't as tight as atwelve-year-old?
  • Options
    hate that approach,some one said to me recently women on average(not me whosaid it) go out/see 73 men b4 they marry.I cant quite believe that to be honest but hey.yeah i dont see why people worry,their still the same person.sex doesnt make a person(obviousy it does,but doesnt make their personality)
    just cos some ones slept with a few,doesnt make them horrible.
  • Options
    Slightly off topic here, but the title of this instantly made me think of this monologue from dr strangelove:
    Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake? Children's ice cream!...You know when fluoridation began?...1946. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love...Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women...women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence.
    What a great film!
  • Options
    STFU and get back in the kitchen.

Feminists don't go to heaven.

Your only saying that because you feel a little too comfortable as a drag king. :p
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

Men can't help their sexual urges. This is why rape is always the fault of the woman, she must have asked for it. Do you not pay attention to anything?

So is that why the Christian church seems to accept that priests will bugger little boys?
  • Options
    No, that's why the catholic Church will hush up nasty kiddy fiddling priests.

Please not to be confusing the following two things

Catholic Dogma and insitutional pride leading to the cover-up of paedophilic priests should not be confused with an generalised Christian acceptance of the abuse of children.
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    Your only saying that because you feel a little too comfortable as a drag king. :p
    You're only saying that because I turn you on when I'm a drag king. ;)
  • Options
    You're only saying that because I turn you on when I'm a drag king. ;)

Hey the best of both worlds! a woman dressed as a man :flirt:
  • Options
    Ummmm.......

I always thought it was better to be with a lady who's had a little "experience" and kinda knows what they're doing.

Makes their ESSENCE easier to appreciate. :D
  • Options
    I've already lost mine!! What should I do?? :nervous: :yeees:

I can see this getting moved to P&D like the other one did.
  • Options
    Ummmm.......

I always thought it was better to be with a lady who's had a little "experience" and kinda knows what they're doing.

Makes their ESSENCE easier to appreciate. :D

sex is instinctive!!! you realy dont have to read a book!!!! Plus Am sure you realy dont want a girl who has been around!!
  • Options
    I've already lost mine!! What should I do?? :nervous: :yeees:

I can see this getting moved to P&D like the other one did.

Ok this post isnt moving any where cos i intentionaly didnt include any religious references. all am doing is providing information to allow people make wise decesions in their lifes.

You havent lost anything its just a feeling, you have to believe in your self and change your previous attitudes and dont sell your slef cheap!!!!
    Its that easy you will better about your self!!!
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

Basically mandin is using ther old argument that the more women sleep around the more "used" they are; and as with cars, who wants a woman with 46 careful owners? Sleep around and you end up with a "loose" fanny too, and how would any man fancy a woman that wasn't as tight as atwelve-year-old?

TRUE TRUE
    You realy do end up with a losse fanny and you probably start having problems with orgasms
  • Options
    You aren't providing any information, its all opinion. Is there any evidence for this "essence"?

And if it is just a feeling, then why does it matter so much to anyone other than the individual concerned?
  • Options
    If essence is what makes people different, how does sleeping around change that difference?

How does it make someone lose their self-esteem, exactly?

BTW Why single out women, doesn't it have the same effect on males?

You might as well ask me why guys never feel used after a sexual experience.