Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

screwed!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:banghead:

Fuck! I like this girl but a girl we both know has told her that I'm a man whore and use girls ... I don't know why because this other girl is supposed to be my friend .... anyway i saw the girl i like tonight and we were getting on great but she brought this up and said there must have been a reason for this girl to say these things about me

I don't like asking advice on here but how the fuck do i sort this out ... if i try too hard to persuade her otherwise she's going to think I'm a player and if i don't try to persuade her at all she's going to assume the girl was telling the truth

Should i talk to the girl i like or get the other girl to take back what she said about me? Or is this a lost cause because the girl i like seems pretty convinced that the other girl was telling the truth and doesn't want to risk being anything more than friends with me.

If this doesn't make sense i understand because i'm ....worrringly....wurryingerly...worryingly ... well i'm very drunk and beyond knowing what i'm talking about! but any help is apreshia ... appresch ... is welcome!

thankyou

Comments

• Options
    Tell her once its bollocks and then when around her don't act like a man whore act like the opposite give it a few weeks like that and see if she realises it was bollocks.
  • Options
    Or you could just move on and find another girl.
  • Options
    Yep was too drunk ... its already forgotten.

Although i am pretty fucked off that a mate was slagging me off behind my back!
  • Options
    If it's not true then you haven't got anything to worry about, she will soon realise as she gets to know you that it is not you at all.

You only need to worry if it is the truth and you are trying to hide it
  • Options
    are you sure the other girl (the mate) doesn't have a thing for you, maybe she's jealous?
  • Options
    as above. For a "friend" to suggest that to a lady you're interested in seems like she doesnt want you two to be together .....

The power of suggestion eh?

Dunno what i'd do man, I'm at a loss with the fairer sex at the mo! Good luck!
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote:
    Although i am pretty fucked off that a mate was slagging me off behind my back!

She isn't really slagging you off if you are indeed a man-whore ... :blush: ... perhaps she just doesn't want this other girl to be hurt if you are one?

Of course, if you can put your hand on your heart and say you are not a man-whore, she needs a good lecture on what true friendship really means and that lying will make her fanny heal over ... :eek: