Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Why won't it go in?!?!

I'm a 22 year old virgin. I've tried having sex with my girlfriend FOUR TIMES now and it just never happens. It's so weird, I can put my fingers up there fine, but a dick simply won't go in there, however much I try it won't push in, even if she's wet and I'm very hard it just doesn't seem to be able to push in. We've tried various positions but it all is still uncomfortable, basically the legs seem to be in the way lol. :(

Whilst I get very aroused normally, on other occasions whenever we're about to have sex I completely lose the erection for ages which is annoying. And then as soon as I get a hard-on, by the time I've put a disgusting sticky latex condom on, she's put KY Jelly on and a bit of frustrating fumbling the erection has completely gone. :mad:

Any useful advice?
Cheers,
Ricky :banghead:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    your the same person who complained about going down on your gf. Both threads were made within 15 minutes of each other, Please do excuse me if I don't believe a word you say :chin:
  • Options
    Maybe it's because her pussy smells so bad she's afraid to spread her legs :eek:
  • Options
    Maybe it's because her pussy smells so bad she's afraid to spread her legs :eek:

:lol:
  • Options
    Mia16 wrote:
    your the same person who complained about going down on your gf. Both threads were made within 15 minutes of each other, Please do excuse me if I don't believe a word you say :chin:
    What's your point? That thread was abt going down on her this one's abt having sex. 2 separate problems.
  • Options
    so goin down on her doesnt class as sex?
  • Options
    Maybe you're trying the wrong angle.... Or hole.
  • Options
    Mia16 wrote:
    so goin down on her doesnt class as sex?
    Um no it doesn't! Going down on someone isn't "sex", sex means intercourse. Does someone lose their virginity if they have oral sex, no.
  • Options
    its oral sex,not sexual intercourse.thats like sayin if u finger sum1 their not a virgin.
  • Options
    RickyD wrote:
    Um no it doesn't! Going down on someone isn't "sex", sex means intercourse. Does someone lose their virginity if they have oral sex, no.

its part of sex i.e foreplay!
  • Options
    Mia16 wrote:
    its part of sex i.e foreplay!
    Hmm. If someone "slept with" someone or "had sex with" them, could it mean going down / giving head but not penetration??
  • Options
    RickyD wrote:
    Hmm. If someone "slept with" someone or "had sex with" them, could it mean going down / giving head but not penetration??

not likely, to be perfectly honest.

unless of course, they were asleep together :)
  • Options
    Maybe you're trying the wrong angle.... Or hole.

i was going to say something along those lines.

use your fingers first and then guide yourself in.

anyway wouldn't have thought you'd want to sleep with her if she smelt of shit?
  • Options
    use your fingers first and then guide yourself in.
    Like I said I have no problems using my fingers to guide myself in. But the dick just doesn't go in, when fully erect it won't push in at all for some reason :no:
  • Options
    so are you sure it's the right place?
  • Options
    Yeah it's there touching the opening just refuses to push in... :no:
  • Options
    if shes tensing her muscles its got no chance of going in, i think she is probably tensing up whether she means to or not, shes a virgin right? if yes then shes probably nervous and tensing up without even realising it.

either that, or it could be her actively trying to stop it going in, its easy enough to tense the muscles thus stopping any entry, are you sure she wants it in?
  • Options
    RickyD wrote:
    Like I said I have no problems using my fingers to guide myself in. But the dick just doesn't go in, when fully erect it won't push in at all for some reason :no:
    Wow. That sucks.
  • Options
    Based onthis and the other thread, it sound like you need to learn more about foreplay mate.

And respect.
  • Options
    Judging by what you've been saying on these boards you don't appear to have much consideration for your lady and when intimate with somebody, you need consideration.

Have you tried talking to her about this? Sex is about pleasuring both partners, not just yourself. She probably feels rushed and scared perhaps...

For a woman the first time can hurt a bit, maybe she isn't ready.
  • Options
    He should get some advice realy, It sounds to me like she's too tense or your being too much of a twat. (or both)
    firstly it will always go in, It could be tight but its always goes in, sometimes you need to find exactly the right spot, sometimes its better to look to make sure its in the correct possition,
    If your doing that and taking say a couple of minuets at most to see if its in right, and its not going in then its cause she's too nervous and you need to relax her.
  • Options
    My boyfriend and I had the saaaame problem.... And I agree with everyone else....Tell her to try and relax her muscles.If she's nervous, she's tense, and therefore her muscles are squeezed up, not allowing you access....

I also have another opinion to share.... Being and ass wont help things, so I suggest you whisper sweet words and hope she never reads the post you made about her smell. Because if I were her and I read that, my self esteem in sexual activities would plummet, leaving you with nada... AND kicked to the curb.
  • Options
    Oh yeah, and I forgot to add... if you don't have a nice hard erection its going to be hard to squish everything in there.
  • Options
    i found the easiest way was for me to be on top so i could control when it went in and at what angle. i think you should definately try that. let her take control... she'll feel more comfortable. the reason why your fingers go in is becase you can move them more easily where as your dick stays at one angle unless you got a wonky willy.