Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

More than friends

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok theres this girl and were reallly close. i do have feelings fo her which i wont deny and she feels the same way too. BUT the thing is she sed she loved me and yeh i love her too but its not the love as in lovers but more the love between best friends...understand? wel i dont kno if this is changing into lovers love because i jus feel differently. our relationship is wierd we used go out but then we didnt talk for ages but now we do and were really close so i dont wana mess it up. bit confused so if ne1 cud help :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Close friendships between males and females seem to usually end up with one feeling stronger feelings for the other, or in some cases both.

Just because you feel different doesn't mean she does. Talk vaguely about the subject and see how she reacts. If she doesn't feel the same and you try to further the relationship, you may scare her off.
  • Options
    i think you should just talk to her about it
  • Options
    Thats sort of how i feel! the friend ship love i've just put the feelings away and we are really i mean really good friends, sometimes we do things that lovers do but we keep it friends so just carry on what your doing and just try to make things abit simple :thumb:
  • Options
    yeh i kno thats how i feel exactly good to know sum1z in my situation!! like we will talk for hours on the for till early in the morning and ill tel her stuf i wudnt tel ne1 else. i jus dnt want things to b awkward if anything happens. we went thru a rough patch which she blames on me as she shud so she uses that against saying i hurt her so i think im kinda always one hand down to her but i dnt mind
  • Options
    OMG! its just like that with me i've told her things i wouldnt tell anyone n she has too and we stay up really late texting and on the fone to each other