Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Split Personality Sex - found on another forum.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've read some funny, strange, and downright bizarre threads on these forums, but nothing beats this weird thread on another forum I've seen today...

Okay so I've got quite a weird problem, that is different from what I'd call 'normal people' I guess. Firstly, I have a split personality (well something similar). I am female, the other 'side' is male and his name is Toby. I have a girlfriend who I have sex with on a regular basis. We use toys, hands and do oral. A few months back when Toby first 'started coming out' properly, my girlfriend and I decided we wouldnt mind doing stuff to him. So basically, its my body, but a different personality. (just to make it clear I have this under control and I'm not crazy :P)

When my girlfriend touches Toby where his penis would be, he reacts to it, I often have the feeling im hard when im him, even though its not there. She can succesfully rub him up, do oral and even penetrate him/me and he will feel it as if its him. Now im fine with all that. Only thing is....once she was giving him (me) oral and he squirted....

I'd never squirted before and it freaked both us out. It was clear, but tasted like male cum. It was a one off for a while, but then i would keep suirting at orgasms as Toby, raising my crotch a little as if i was a guy and 'squeezing' it out. The cum started getting more in amount, sometimes thin sometimes thicker. And then the other day she did me (i think that was him also) with a dildo ad I came so much it came down past the dildo (which was in) and onto her hand and that really freaked her out.

I really dont know if this is normal. Dyou think it could be the male part of my brain kicking in? Or somthing to do with me? I'm 19 and female.

Thanks
:eek2:

Comments

• Options
    Mr_Wobble wrote:
    I really dont know if this is normal.

:eek:
  • Options
    words fail me. :confused:
    apart from the ones I've just put down.
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    schizophrenic?
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Heh... all I am gonig to say is female ejaculation.
  • Options
    BumbleBee wrote:
    schizophrenic?
    It's a multiple personality disorder of sorts. But it's hard to even know where to begin giving advice when you read that. You begin to wonder if it's a real post, or something made up - but it's always said that fact is stranger than fiction. :confused:
    There was a programme on recently about someone who had half a dozen different personalities. I missed it, but one of my other personalities may have seen it. I'll have to ask them. :D
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    I saw that programme, it make you really feel for the person.I think she had 3 other personalities, which she found so hard to control, to the extent she had to have 2 carers. Her other personalities couldn't do stuff like walking downstairs which meant she was a very vunerable person.

The post is quite weird. In the sense that her girlfriend would actually continue sexually activities whilst she was in other personality state.
  • Options
    Mr_Wobble wrote:
    I really dont know if this is normal.
    :eek2: how could somebody think that is "normal"???
    and how on earth could all of that be physically possible???
    - its probably just someone taking the piss... :lol: