Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Johnson's Holiday Skin Body Lotion - Light Tan

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Brilliant stuff. :thumb:

ehero.jpg

Comments

• Options
    It's very good, it looks very natural and it's easy to use.
  • Options
    I tried it and I thought it was rubbish! My knee went all orangey colour but the rest of my legs hardly changed colour at all...

Maybe I didn't rub it in properly but I'm sure I did. I didn't bother trying again.

Its very popular though its always selling out fast in Superdrug and stuff.
  • Options
    I find it well good. Remember to wash ya hands after though.
  • Options
    I find it well good. Remember to wash ya hands after though.

haha yeh! i read the back where it says to wash your hands after use but i thought nah, it'll be right! for about 2 weeks i had lovely dark brown patches in between my fingers!

and to the person who got orange knees, try just applying to the rest of your legs and not your knees.
  • Options
    I use the dark one cuz the light one didnt make a difference at all but then im slightly darker skinned anyway
  • Options
    Ahhhhhhhh, I loved this, but it takes forever to dry in. ANNNND! If you rub it into your arms a wee bit whilst it's still drying it rubs itself into wee balls of goop.

But it is great for me who hasn't fake tanned in her LIFE. Best £4.99 spend EVAR. I shall be donning some tonight! :)
  • Options
    i didn't get on with it.

went all patchy and shit-looking.

(made me a packet on ebay though :D)
  • Options
    I bought some but got bored with it after a while. I guess I did look slightly more tanned, but nothing that noticeable, so I lost enthusiasm.

I'm tanned from my holiday anyway. :D
  • Options
    its good, until u stop using it, then it starts to peel off and you go all patchy
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    Ahhhhhhhh, I loved this, but it takes forever to dry in. ANNNND! If you rub it into your arms a wee bit whilst it's still drying it rubs itself into wee balls of goop.

But it is great for me who hasn't fake tanned in her LIFE. Best £4.99 spend EVAR. I shall be donning some tonight! :)

The 'wee balls' are dead skin. Yuck. :p Just get something to knock all your dead skin off first in the shower, a loofah or something, you'll be OK then.

I never fake-tanned before this but I now swear by it - best thing ever!
  • Options
    1983 wrote:

Haha, I know. I stand there like a lemon waitin for it to dry. Sigh.
  • Options
    I really like this stuff too. Ive stopped using other stuff now in favour of this.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:

hehe it did it to me too before a night out, spent the whole time feeling sooo self concious about looking like i had a flesh eating disease :yuck:

but its good stuff, i hate being pale so try to use lighter stuff all year round