Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Help me i dont know what to do after tonight!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Please help me somebody, my present girlfriend; katie has had enough of me, she doesnt want to knowanymore, my ex girlfriend; holly always comes to partys and ends up having to talk to me withought katie being there, katie has always thought i still like holly even though i dont and even though i tell katie i dont like her she doesnt believe a word i say and still lets her get in the way(a lot) of me and her, all i want to do is be with katie even though we argue all the time, all i want to do is to be good to her and be a true boyfriend to her(we dont go out with eachother but we have been on&off for 9months and we're still like we're in a relationship apart from this past week), can anyone suggest any nice things to do for her as spending money on her doesnt help??, we went to the cinema tonight, a few days ago we was at a party with Holly(unfortunately she is still in our friend group so i cant really get rid of her) but i need to convince katie that i do NOT like holly @ all and all i want to do is be happy with katie herself, what do i say to her?? She admitted tonight she has tried to get rid of me these past few days(Probably since the party), it killed me, i feel like the pathetic boyfriend in love still trying to hold on to nothing but is there anyway i can get her to like me again?? I think(or hope) there is still feelings from her side but i just need to bring them out of her in the right way but we just argue with all the tension and i just want to be good to her, what do i do?? please help me.

Rickie. :crying:

Comments

• Options
    i feel like the pathetic boyfriend in love still trying to hold on to nothing but is there anyway i can get her to like me again

if it was love why has it been on and off for 9 months or so?
  • Options
    i know the feeling of being desperate to keep them when a relationship first ends....its hard to accept that someone you love has changed their mind about you (my ex changed his mind about me in a matter of hours) but trying to bribe her to stay with you is not a good move. You'll come across as desperate and she could take advantage. You'll just have to let her go - as hard as it is. But time is a good healer....its a cliche yes but its true, as ive found out.