Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi everyone ok could any1 tel me why i cant cum ive had lots of sex with different partners and well it just doesnt meake me cum :mad:

Comments

• Options
    maybe its because you use text talk in bed

on a more serious note it could be for any number of reasons
    http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/havingsex/performanceproblems

look at the link above it might help you
  • Options
    Maybe its cos your so used to whacking off you dont like any other touch but your own.
    Try not wanking for a week or so then have sex...im pretty sure you wont have a problem then :)
  • Options
    Opps sorry checked your profile and noticed you actually infact a layday...Sorry about that.
    If your having troubles cuming thru penetrative sex you need to look elsewhere ie.your clitoris.Ask your blokey to stimulate you manually while having sex :D
  • Options
    oh the sexism!
  • Options
    story of my life :(
  • Options
    Do you cum when you masturbate? If so, get your partner to use the same technique on you. Also, get him to do LOADS more foreplay ....
  • Options
    When is doggy or any posion he/you can get your fingers down to your clit, have a fumble. It makes all the difference, trust me. I never used to be able to come through sex till me and my partner started doing this.
  • Options
    find ur g-spot, u be cumming all over the place

Learning to Ejaculate

Moving on to ejaculation only requires a couple slight changes in technique. Empty your bladder first; you will want to let go without a full bladder producing the pressure or urge. The urge should still develop, just not be the result of a full bladder. The urge to ejaculate may not occur without there being stimulation of your paraurethral glands. This is likely to require the use of a dildo if you are alone. As you massage your clitoris, using your fingers or a dildo stimulate your urethra by massaging the top of your vagina; using only light pressure at first. Massage the full length of your urethra, from the opening of your vagina back into your vagina a couple inches. Keep up the clitoral massage. Try different pressures and strokes. Massaging the urethral opening may feel pleasant as well. Stimulating your urethra may cause you to feel the need to urinate, as is desired. Do not fight the urge; go with the flow, literally. Relax and breathe deeply.

If you find a spot that is highly sensitive, you may want to concentrate solely on it, but you may find it is too sensitive to stimulate directly. If your G spot is highly sensitive, you may find you are only able to tolerate its stimulation when you are very close to orgasm, when your pain threshold has increased. Keep massaging your clitoris and urethra. Continue to the point of orgasm. A slow build up, with lots of teasing, may help produce the greatest urge and strongest orgasm. When orgasm occurs, relax your bladder and press out as if urinating. If you ejaculate you will likely feel a new and strong sensation, if not, you will still experience a strong orgasm, so nothing is lost. You may not be aware of any increased wetness until after the orgasm has subsided. Being able to ejaculate may take practice, even if you are able to squirt urine during orgasm. It is not known whether all women can ejaculate, so you just have to experiment. In any event it should be pleasurable.

clit25b.jpg

another site in finding the g-spotG-spot advice
  • Options
    feelings mutual chicken!
  • Options
    feelings mutual chicken!
    bet i get some stick for the chicken thing :lol: