Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

sex in the shower ...what position do u use?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
very tricky,any one have any advise?

Comments

• Options
    I suppose you could do doggy... but put down a non-slip mat..
  • Options
    The same way you have sex against a wall...The man lifts the layday up onto his penis and hold her arse while she wraps her legs around.Simple but youneed a non slip mat and if your fat your screwed!
  • Options
    lol yeah that sounds better
  • Options
    I advise you stop beating off to the sex forum, and go off and find a real life girl to have real life sex with.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I advise you stop beating off to the sex forum, and go off and find a real life girl to have real life sex with.

I belive she's female herself :razz:

p.s you meanie ;)
  • Options
    if u meant be,yeah im female hehe
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    I belive she's female herself :razz:

Yes, yes.

What a stupid username for a girl though.
    p.s you meanie ;)

No I'm not.
  • Options
    yeah i know,it is deceiving.but then again billy and bobby are both unisex names.altho mines jen.thort it was random.
  • Options
    billybob87 wrote:
    but then again billy and bobby are both unisex names.

Only in Alabama;)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Only in Alabama;)

where its all in the family
  • Options
    I know a girl named Bobbie
  • Options
    I know like three bobbies. Bobbie is sort for Reberta
  • Options
    There was a bobby on home and away - I feel i may be really showing my age at this point.................
  • Options
    beans wrote:

p.s you meanie ;)

no he's not, he just has nothing better to do. i feel him telling people to stop waking over the sex forum is coming to be his trade mark, i mean he says it most days!
  • Options
    no he's not, he just has nothing better to do. i feel him telling people to stop waking over the sex forum is coming to be his trade mark, i mean he says it most days!

To be fair, compared to half all the crap that floats around in this forum, the question seemed perfectley vaild to me, :p
    I mean we must have all had accidents where we've slipped over while trying to do it in the shower, or is that just me and my short legs...
  • Options
    shower postions

And when you get her inside and you get inside, you can go at her from all angles.

The fire hydrant
    If you can handle it, stay under the hot running water. With her facing you, raise her leg (either one) and keep it close to your waist. Considering she's likely shorter than you, you may have to bend your knees to get inside. But once you're there, it's smooth sailing.

The wraparound
    Lift her up and have her wrap her legs around your waist. Place her back against the wall (under the water is amazing) and penetrate her, all the while maneuvering her body by placing your hands on her buttocks. :thumb:

Staring at tiles
    With her back to you, bend her over and enter from behind. Don't go too fast or too hard unless she requests you do so. Enjoy the position, the water, and the noises she's making.

Cracks in the ceiling
    If your tub allows for it, lay her down in the tub and while the water is crashing down on the both of you, make love to her and enjoy the slippery wetness that the shower provides.

You turn to stare
    While you lie down in the tub, she can get on top of you and do her little dance atop your manhood. The water tapping against your testicles (your face is at the end of the tub) will provide a tingling sensation.
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    To be fair, compared to half all the crap that floats around in this forum, the question seemed perfectley vaild to me, :p

I'm just an old cynic and when people have what seems a boy's name and they ask personal questions without any explanation of why they're asking it I get suspicious. There are quite a few people who I suspect do beat off to the answers they get to their pervy questions.

It's not a trademark, its a fair point. I do feel that its more of a fair question now it turns oout it was a girl aksing it, mind.
  • Options
    beans wrote:

thats what i was saying :P hehe
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I'm just an old cynic and when people have what seems a boy's name and they ask personal questions without any explanation of why they're asking it I get suspicious. There are quite a few people who I suspect do beat off to the answers they get to their pervy questions.

It's not a trademark, its a fair point. I do feel that its more of a fair question now it turns oout it was a girl aksing it, mind.

Hey don't feel like you have to explain your self to me dude, i was only being half serious anyway.