Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Is it the end

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive been seen this guy for over 6 months now but lately we have been arguing alot. Anyway yesterday things came to a head and he said he needs to see me less as he feels like the spark has gone and at the moment he sees me as more of a mate. He reckons if he sees me less this will come back. He also said he has experience with relationships to no when there dead in the water and this one is. The he is saying he still wnats to see me but less. I just cant help but think there is no point if he feels like this i cant see any feelings coming back
i want to talk to him about it but at the same time i dont want to speak to him or see him at the moment

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I said this to my girlfriend a while back, and although at the time things messed up, it did help in the long run (bear in mind we were seeing each other 5,6 days a week - we cut down to 3,4 so not much change but it helped). Then I go and spoil it all with a moment of stupidity :(