Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

i hate her

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i told u about my self in my last post i feel like im a gonna i hate my self i have a shit mental ilness aniexty gf left me who i loved so much chucked my phone when speaking to her tonight bloody knuckles punching trees etc i just hate it im 18 cant bare it been crying for the last hour or more im not one to cry normally i can hold it all on but just her talking to me like a piece of shit hurts me its one of the worse blows ever i have no one to talk to because i dont like to show my emotions i feel like im losing it there things i wanna do but i cant because of my illness i hate every thing right now

Comments

• Options
    As crap as things are right now, it will get better. It takes time to get over these things. You shouldn't be afraid of letting your emotions show, it is more than likely to actually help you. Just remember that the relationship ended for a reason.

It might feel like the end of the world at the moment, but eventually you will look back at this and wonder why you were so upset by it.

:)
  • Options
    Sounds like me in an alternate, better dimension.
  • Options
    Yeah, you got dumped, it hurts. Shit happens.

Either you can get over it, have a cry and move on, go and get help for illnesses, or you can wallow about in your victim status blaming the world for everything. Your choice.
  • Options
    Well take a look at the bright side, at least your hand wasn't your only sexual intrest for a time in your life.

More 'n I can say :naughty:
  • Options
    You've just got to stay focussed and don't lose yourself. No matter what the focus is, put yourself into that 100%, don't let the pain stop you. Then you'll realise after a while that the pain isn't there so much anymore.

I hope things get better for you mate.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Yeah, you got dumped, it hurts. Shit happens.

Either you can get over it, have a cry and move on, go and get help for illnesses, or you can wallow about in your victim status blaming the world for everything. Your choice.
    My thoughts exactly.