Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Should i be angry?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A year and a half ago my boyfriend was sleeping with this boys girlfriend and had a 2month relationship. He was not my boyfriend then because we've only been together for a year.
Well anyway lastnight this boy came up to my boyfriend and wanted to have a one to one fight because of what my boyfriend done.The thing is, is that this boy is not with her anymore.
My boyfriend wants to forget about it but this boy holds a grudge against it. Her name is allways mentioned though in our relationship. I just want my boyfriend to tell him straight and to tell her straight. Basically to f*** o** because at the end of the day its doing my head in and we are getting into alot of arguments over this. I keep thinking that he's not telling her straight because he might have feelings for her.
This is ruining our relationship. He's not with her anymore he's with me....
Do you think I should be angry at my boyfriend?

Comments

• Options
    no he done this before you two were together and obviously he isnt interested in it anymore, to be angry at him might cause unwanted friction between u 2, just talk to him about it and see if theres anything that you both can do to rid ur lives of them, better best forgotten id say and at least hes trying to forget his transgressions.
  • Options
    Not at all!
    What he did was in the past, the other guy is causing a lot of problems, maybe you could say something...or just try get your boyfriend to walk away?
    Just have one final chat about it, and just try not to let it take a huge part of your relationship up now!
  • Options
    ravehard wrote:
    A year and a half ago my boyfriend was sleeping with this boys girlfriend and had a 2month relationship. He was not my boyfriend then because we've only been together for a year.
    Well anyway lastnight this boy came up to my boyfriend and wanted to have a one to one fight because of what my boyfriend done.The thing is, is that this boy is not with her anymore.
    My boyfriend wants to forget about it but this boy holds a grudge against it. Her name is allways mentioned though in our relationship. I just want my boyfriend to tell him straight and to tell her straight. Basically to f*** o** because at the end of the day its doing my head in and we are getting into alot of arguments over this. I keep thinking that he's not telling her straight because he might have feelings for her.
    This is ruining our relationship. He's not with her anymore he's with me....
    Do you think I should be angry at my boyfriend?

Why would he tell her to fuck off if he hasn't shagged her for over a year and half and wants to forget about it? :confused:

And why would you be angry at your boyfriend? :confused:
  • Options
    this other guy sounds like hes trying to cause a problem where there is none.
  • Options
    I'd say this other guys probably just been dumped by his girlfriend and wants to blame someone for it - like your boyfriend.
    The fact thats he has mentioned her to you probably means he has nothing to hide about the whole thing.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice people. x .
  • Options
    Being angry won't change anything.
  • Options
    This other guy has a right to be angry, your boyf was banging his bird behind his back for 2 months, I'd certainly be pissed off. Not saying fightings the right way to go about it but he has a right to be angry in my opinion. You on the other hand don't, he's done nothing wrong whilst being with you, you have to drop it else you could force him away.