Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What do you think i should do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been in a relationship with my g/f for 4 years but the other day she just lost her rag with me and started to sprout that she has regreted being with me for so long. when i asked her what she meant she said that she would of liked to of slept with some one else as i was her first serious partner.i still love her so much and we are still living in the same place together but she said she has finished with me but she still expects me to run round after her and lend her money. is it a case of she would like to compare or do you think it is something else.

Comments

• Options
    I think it's only natural to wonder what it would be like sleeping with another person if she's only been with you, most people are curious. But if she says your relationship is over then she shouldn't expect you to carry on 'looking after her.'

Maybe after 4 years, she's just bored, it can happen, it's sad but I suppose what you need to do is ask her to explain to you how she feels, maybe she just said it in a rage. Either way, I think you need to find out where you stand with her. Did she say the relationship is over?
  • Options
    she said she wants me to go home to my family not ring her or to get in contact with her for a week so she can think bout things does that say its over or do you really cares
  • Options
    Well, she could just want some space to think about what she wants or she could just want rid of you, I don't really know. I'm sure after 4 years though, she must care about you. Do you feel like she cares?
  • Options
    if it is n e thing to go by she stopped shouting at me and she kinda speaks to me she has stopped everything that involves any physical contact i cant cuddle or kiss her and that really hurts because i still love her to bits
  • Options
    I know what you mean but you can't force a relationship with her, maybe she does just need some space, I guess only time will tell. Sorry I couldn't help.
  • Options
    ok thanks anyway i really appreciate the advice you did give thank you :thumb: