Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'm drunk

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone else? :D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Options
    Not tonight, no. Enjoying yourself?
  • Options
    good for you...no i'm not drunk but i will be this time 24 hours
  • Options
    Fuckin pisshead
  • Options
    my favourite kinda threads :thumb:
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Not tonight, no. Enjoying yourself?

I don't think so really. On the one hand I had a fucking good evening, on the other it's one of the two last evenings I'll be getting pissed with my best friend on.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Not pissed, but am content to an extent, stuck 25 odd albums on my PC for use on inx-radio, gonna go to bed now :)

nn everyone ;p
  • Options
    it's one of the two last evenings I'll be getting pissed with my best friend on.

why?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    drunken benders, always the same

:p
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    why?

I'm moving to Manchester again on Sunday. Meaning no internet until financial stability also :(
  • Options
    I'm moving to Manchester again on Sunday. Meaning no internet until financial stability also :(

ah rite...the city isn't a good place financially for an 18 year old...though the parties are good so at least your having fun
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    ah rite...the city isn't a good place financially for an 18 year old...though the parties are good so at least your having fun

The city of Manchester beats the town of Wrexham hands down. I prefer the relative open mindedness of the city to the closed minded, racist/homophobic/prejudiced views of this town.
  • Options
    The city of Manchester beats the town of Wrexham hands down. I prefer the relative open mindedness of the city to the closed minded, racist/homophobic/prejudiced views of this town.

i would too...i live in a country full of racist/homophobic prejudiced people
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    i would too...i live in a country full of racist/homophobic prejudiced people

I can't stand that. Plus the city gives you the power to be anonymous. If you really don't want to be known, it's possible. Whereas in Wrexham if I walk through town I am GUARANTEED to walk into someone I know, whether I like it or not!
  • Options
    I can't stand that. Plus the city gives you the power to be anonymous. If you really don't want to be known, it's possible. Whereas in Wrexham if I walk through town I am GUARANTEED to walk into someone I know, whether I like it or not!

aye i live in a place like that aswell...and not only will you walk into someone you know, there's a good chance you'll walk into someone who wants to beat the shit out of you aswell
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    aye i live in a place like that aswell...and not only will you walk into someone you know, there's a good chance you'll walk into someone who wants to beat the shit out of you aswell

With me it's a case of walking into someone I hate, and would like to slap. Unfortunately this place had held so many bad memories that outweigh the good ones, as I can't escape them. It may be quite sad but until I get the net again I will really miss thesite/MSN/gaydar/faceparty!
  • Options
    i'm sure you will, especially if this is the place where you get most of your craic from, personally i'm not afan of the rest you mentioned there, i would only go on msn rarely but i would be pissed off if i didn't get on thesite, it's very addictive and there's just so many different types of people here
  • Options
    One thing that Wrexham lacks is open-mindedness admitedly. I mean personally I've come across a lot of sexism, homophobia and racism but then I work behind bars so I see an awful lot. It's not the town that sucks it's the people, but to be fair I don't really rate our council as good and there still is poverty... It's hardly the richest town on the planet (but there are forever more job opportunities). Then there's the drinking culture... Nothing ta do but get wasted and catch STDs.

It's no worse than any other ex industrial working man's town really, economically it's changing.

The thing that pisses me off most is that if you want to be an individual, or say... Wear an inventive costume for halloween... Heck, if you wanna go out there and have fun being you you're guarenteed that somebody will try and stop you having fun. There's a culture of people having a chip on their shoulder but at the same time, on the good side is that people stick together.

You keep in people's good books and you've always got people to look out for you, which is a good thing especially for a young woman such as myself.
  • Options
    not now but i sure will be. wwwweeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    not now but i sure will be. wwwweeeeeeeeeeeee

same here, just finishing off a pizza now, then shower, then booooooze :yippe:
  • Options
    I haven't been drunk for ages :(
  • Options
    I should be drunk this time tomorrow. :yes:
  • Options
    piccolo wrote:
    I haven't been drunk for ages :(

I know the feeling.
  • Options
    I will probably be drunk this time tomorrow if my crazy Brummy friend has anything to do with it >_<
  • Options
    As will I. In women's clothing. :yeees:
  • Options
    Well I am visiting home for the summer and experienced having my face kicked in tonight... it's the icing on the cake for this hell hole! I'm never going to have my pretty face wrecked ever again, it's such a shame. Big cities all the way.
  • Options
    star* wrote:
    no, not at all. but i am devouring a tub of Ben and Jerry's Dublin Mudslide :yum:
    I polished my tub of that off the other night ;)
  • Options

no i wont have sex with you