Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

Cigarillo's

Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,324 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
I msut say, i've taken a liking to these things. Rather nice indeed. Anyone else enjoy a nice smoke of one now and again?

My chosen variaty is Villiger no.6 Premium. Meh, I thought i'd never smoke tobacco again.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Now and again i'm partial to the odd cigar...

Once bought a £20 Trinidad cigar... huge and nice!!!

Other favourites are Romeo y Julietta's.
    never liked cigars...a few years ago my cousin brought these cheap one's from spain over, massive ones, i didn't know at the time that you weren't supposed to inhale them, i smoked a couple when pissed, inhaling each time...rough as fuck
    turlough wrote:
    never liked cigars...a few years ago my cousin brought these cheap one's from spain over, massive ones, i didn't know at the time that you weren't supposed to inhale them, i smoked a couple when pissed, inhaling each time...rough as fuck

yeh I don't like smoking cheap cigars... not a good experience... of course ripping them open and replacing the cheapness for weedness is always a good move. ;)

Splashing out abit on a decent cigar and you can't go wrong really.
    Nash wrote:
    yeh I don't like smoking cheap cigars... not a good experience... of course ripping them open and replacing the cheapness for weedness is always a good move. ;)

Splashing out abit on a decent cigar and you can't go wrong really.

lol...always wanted to smoke a cuban cigar, though i've heard prices are quite steep
    From my local tobacconist prices of good cigars start from around £8 upwards to probably £30 per cigar.
    Dunno why but i've never felt that ive truely appreciated a cigar, n i've had a few to try. nothing beats the casing of a cigar for a blunt but has anyone tried the blunt skins u can buy empty and ready to roll/pack, in my oppinion they dont even compare in taste/texture, although some of the different falvours smell nice n tastey they but jus dont taste as authentic.

peace
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,324 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Blunts are migty good indeed. I bought some cigars soley for that purpose, including a fuck-off huge one. Meheheh.