Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

arrrgh

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I dont normally fall for boys quickly ever, and it takes ages for me to even admit to myself, BUT
recently i started a new job and on my first day met this guy who i thought mmm hes nice.
carried on working with him and thought yeah i'd def like to get to know him. Worked with him more and started flirting....then find out he has a girlfriend.
Since then, have worked with him a few more times, he flirts with me so much and says hes attracted to me and he likes me but he has a gf!! hes been with her only for 3 weeks.
its frustrating because i NEVER like people like this, i flirt and play and never feel anything!

arrgggghhhhhhh WHY now when this just cant happen :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    Sod's law, I'm afraid.
  • Options
    he's not worth a second thought if he's going to be like that around you when he has a girlfriend.
  • Options
    he's not worth a second thought if he's going to be like that around you when he has a girlfriend.
    Eh?? Some people are just naturally flirty around the opposite sex, doesn't mean he's a bad person and he's being seeing his gf 3wks, not like they've being happily married for 25yrs.