Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Another Ebay Thread, Sorry!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just a quick question. I am fairly new to ebay so still kinda learning so bare with me. Two people I have bought from have not left me any feedback and it has been about two weeks now. What happens if they do not leave any? Will it just be left as it is or will they go as automatic negative comments?? Sorry this is prob a really stupid question

Comments

• Options
    It'll just be left I'd assume.

All those who propose an ebay help forum say "I".

"I"
  • Options
    "I"

:yes:
  • Options
    if the sale went through well, and there were no problems, it might be worth emailing them saying "positive feedback left for you, please remember to do the same for me, thanks".
    Ive done that before.
  • Options
    if the sale went through well, and there were no problems, it might be worth emailing them saying "positive feedback left for you, please remember to do the same for me, thanks".
    Ive done that before.

Sounds like a good idea, may try that

• Options
    I have been ignored before =( but I'm still on all positives. The only issue I may have one day is I lied about my age :p so I'l 2 years older, and you can't change your personal details. Oh well :p
  • Options
    Its not compulsory to leave feedback, it's polite, but not compulsory. BTW did you know there are E-Bay forums where you can ask any question you like aout E-bay? Click on "community", then "discussion boards" on your E-Bay page.
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    Its not compulsory to leave feedback, it's polite, but not compulsory. BTW did you know there are E-Bay forums where you can ask any question you like aout E-bay? Click on "community", then "discussion boards" on your E-Bay page.

Thanks, yeah I had a look but I couldn't find the right place to put it?? Couldn't find one where I could ask about feedback but was prob just me :)
  • Options
    also worth bearing in mind, some professional sellers do all their feedback in one go at the end of the month or whenever is convenient for them. If its someone who sells millions of things at the same time then its understandable.
    Have a look at their feedback and click on the bit that says `left for others` and see if theyve left feedback for anyone else recently. If they have, they may have just forgotten you and its worth sending a reminder, if they havent then give it longer.