Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sex on mushies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well good or bad sex on any drug really any good?

Comments

• Options
    Never had sex on mushies

E - Can be excellent, Your body becomes like twice as sensitive, orgasms take forever so you become really sensual.. a popular phrase which explains it all is 'Liquid Sex'

Speed - Not as euphoric but can be good also, rushing constantly...

Problem with drugs and sex is finding a happy medium without taking too many drugs, orgasms take longer but the intensity is more powerful and sometimes lads get problems with errections
  • Options
    We have an article here that might interest you: http://www.thesite.org/sex/general_sex/sex_and_drugs.html
  • Options
    Sex on pills is the besy sex I've ever had. When your real luvd'up and your with someone you care about it can be fucking amazing. Takes me fucking ages to cum but when I do it's mind blowing. Worth a try if you do bosh on, if you don't hash is also good (Pills is by far the best though).

Everything begins with an E! - Skive
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive'n'Dive:
    Sex on pills is the besy sex I've ever had. When your real luvd'up and your with someone you care about it can be fucking amazing. Takes me fucking ages to cum but when I do it's mind blowing. Worth a try if you do bosh on, if you don't hash is also good (Pills is by far the best though).

I have to agree with that, but being a girl I reckon its better coz apparently it can get a bit frustrating for blokies lmfao!