Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What's my next move?!?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey people!! I'll try and make this as short as possible!

I work in a hospital and a new young lady has started work in the coding department. A few of my colleagues have kind of made it obvious that I like her i.e ringing to find out what her name was for a start!

Anyway, I always say hi to her as passing on the corridor etc and today she seemed to of made an 'effort' to turn around and say hey with a smile when I was behind her today. I might be clutching at straws but maybe I should start a proper convosation or something??

Also...I'm 20 and shes apprantly 24...would she be interested in a younger guy??

Many thanks,

Matt :wave:

Comments

• Options
    id go for it, she seems really friendly with you, so maybe she is interested. 4 yrs aint too much at your age! Just try chatting to her, maybe at dinner/on your break, and see how it goes from there!
  • Options
    yea but do the runnin ur self dnt get ya mates to, act that inside ur older than her! she wont want a childish bloke who darent do it there selfs!
  • Options
    yea but do the runnin ur self dnt get ya mates to, act that inside ur older than her! she wont want a childish bloke who darent do it there selfs!

That's great advice, thanks :yes:

Just need to pluck some courage up now :chin:
  • Options
    age isn't an issue after a certain age, tends to be a bigger deal if u or the other party is under 18.