Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

cRaZiEsT thing you have ever done for love?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whats the craziest thing you have ever done, or taken part in to be with someone?

ive got a little dilemma at the moment and its going to end up in one of us doing something silly. i dont want to go into too many details at the moment, just interested to see what any of you other people have to say on this issue.

if i was to answer my own question now, it would be..nothing.

Comments

• Options
    Drank paint water once at school for love. Well to be honest, it was lust...but the same thing. Since then I've done nothing for love.. If it finds me, it finds me, i will not do owt for it.
  • Options
    Since then I've done nothing for love.. If it finds me, it finds me, i will not do owt for it.

I used to think like that also....things change...
  • Options
    Hows about this:

Cycling on my bike, trying to stand on the bar bit in the middle with no hands! Didn't work, but I rolled away and did a little 'da-dar!' when I fell off. But that was pretty crazy :)
  • Options
    Hows about this:

Cycling on my bike, trying to stand on the bar bit in the middle with no hands! Didn't work, but I rolled away and did a little 'da-dar!' when I fell off. But that was pretty crazy :)

If that had've worked, you'd be fit for joining a circus :p
  • Options
    I travelled to the other end of the country to see them.
  • Options
    after thinking about it today, my crazy plan is more than likely not take place. lest no longer hear about it...heh
  • Options
    gone out with a gay guy
  • Options
    what i'd do for love is very different to what i'd do for the one i love.

i have done some very stupid things which some people on here may remember, but worst of all i became someone else, which was awful. He was my best friend and i only got full confermation he'd forgiven me when i turned up to our old local hangout with my boyfriend and he gave me a big hug. over a year after he last gave me a hug.

i wouldn't do anything for my current boyfriend, but i haven't been in a situation where i've had to do something crazy or difficult. He opened up his heart, his life and his home to me so he's done much more for me in many ways than i have for him...
  • Options
    stole my moms car and drove three hours to his new apartment just to give him a letter telling him how much i cared about him. He wasnt even home and I just turned around and came home and it was horrible. I should have learned then that he was a twat.

what, he was a twat 'cause he wasn't at home?
  • Options
    i haven't really had that much experience in the love department.. the only thing i can think of right now is a month or two ago when i tried to go on a break with my bf, but he started crying and walked off. once i'd been sat in my house scritching for 10 mins, i decided to run 2 miles barefoot (i only had heels with me) with make-up down my face to catch with him. i was a tad embarrassed when i got home and realised my face was smeared with mascara and my hair stuck in a mass of hair-spray and leaves :s it was worth it though.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    after thinking about it today, my crazy plan is more than likely not take place. lest no longer hear about it...heh

might as well tell us now
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    might as well tell us now

ill tell ya later pal, wish i'd never started this thread this morning now. put it this way, it would have involved me leaving the country...chickened out in the end tho
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    Whats the craziest thing you have ever done, or taken part in to be with someone?

Taken a cheater back....

Bastard, lol
  • Options
    nothing so far
    apart from the time my ex rang me to finish me out of the blue and begged him crying down the phone to stay with me....didn't work....but i think we've nearly all done that
  • Options
    Ive done many crazy things in the name of love namely:
    Spent entire wage packets on my other half
    Not going to university beause "they wouldnt see me"
    Ruined the relationship i had with my parents for 6 months
    Gotten the last bus[11.20] after work to stay with them then gotten the first bus [6.55] the next morning to work just so i could wake up beside them despite the fact they lived a good 30 miles from my work.
    Sacrificed my friendships in order to be with him.

He turned out to be such a wank its unreal.
    Nowadays i just dont bother with such craziness with my new man because i doubt in the long run it wouldbe worth it.
  • Options
    yo-a
    koe_182 wrote:
    ill tell ya later pal, wish i'd never started this thread this morning now. put it this way, it would have involved me leaving the country...chickened out in the end tho

you know despite most of the storys here ending bad... man you never know if you dont do it right...? id say go for it... i mean most if not all of us have all made some pretty ...... decisions in our lives for love... but we all learn after dont we... or think of it this way if you dont go, you'll never really know how it turns out...

personally i havent done anything that crazy... i dont know why... my situation.. is just.. "diffrent" :chin: .. ofcourse not to say that no one else has expierenced it but ya....
    pc!
  • Options
    I got married.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I got married.

Yeah that is crazy..I think you win :thumb:
  • Options
    deprived my self from sleep... all those long calls in the middle of the night that go on till 6/7am!! lol