Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

Yellow Tinted with Diamonds (Pills)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've just recently (In the past year) started to take Pills and immensely enjoy the way they make me feel.

A friend of mine brought some with her last weekend, they were a yellowish tint with diamonds on them. They didnt last very long, started to wear off after an hour or so.

Im just wondering do you consider all Pills to be or contain Ecstacy or not?

I've heard a lot about Mitsubishi's but they seem to be hard to get hold of?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have a look on www.pillreports.com
    Cheers ears.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    There is some good basic information on the content of Ecstasy on this page from Erowid.

One thing to note is that whatever the pills are stamped with has little or no bearing on what is in them or how good they are, no two batches of pills are the same and there is no guarantee that the pills are from the same batch.

The Mitsubishi's you mentioned would be long gone by now I would imagine.
    LadyJade wrote:
    There is some good basic information on the content of Ecstacy on this page from Erowid.

One thing to note is that whatever the pills are stamped with has little or no bearing on what is in them or how good they are, no two batches of pills are the same and there is no guarantee that the pills are from the same batch.

The Mitsubishi's you mentioned would be long gone by now I would imagine.

........yeah, they disappeared a long time, along with Doves :grump:
    LadyJade wrote:
    There is some good basic information on the content of Ecstacy on this page from Erowid.

On a tangent from the original post. I'm a frequent visitor to the Erowid site but am on a relative's computer now. When I clicked the link I was pissed off to find Norton Internet Security blocked the site believing it to be inappropriate because of it's content: 'Drugs/Non-medical'. In my naive formative years I thrived on sites like those for good honest information, which I just wasn't getting from anywhere else. I am very annoyed that a program designed to protect the user could potentially cause more harm than good. Norton Internet Security almost seems to be a neccessity on family computers these days, so I just wonder how many young people are being denied this information and more worringly, how many are making bad choices as a result.

In relation to the original post, Mitzis used to be the be-all-end-all. I was never disappointed with any I had. You really don't see them around now. You'll still always hear about them though - they tend to make all users a little nostalgic.
    I find the Erowid site is good for accademical research, rather than being practical and giving more clinical advise and information.

There are a couple of websites that ive seen for younger adults 8-12, 16-18 year olds that are fairly formative, and comming from a user's perspective.

There was a report released to the media last week, (cant remember who by) that young adults now consider Alcohol and Tobacco more dangerous than Class A drugs.

IMO, Drugs should be taught on the national ciriculum as a matter of fact, both illicit, legal and pharmaceuticals.
    It's not just the Erowid site which is blocked though. Many Drugs related sites which are 'Non-medical' are also filtered.
    I'm glad that you can still get on thesite, I've heard people say that some of the content is restricted by some filters...
    There was a report released to the media last week, (cant remember who by) that young adults now consider Alcohol and Tobacco more dangerous than Class A drugs.

Haven't you been warned before about posting without evidence? :yeees:
    last time i had mitzis were brown speckled last september :yum:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,285 Skive's The Limit
    ........yeah, they disappeared a long time, along with Doves :grump:

I had some blinding mitsi's on Friday night. They were dark green and rather pokey. :D
    Weekender Offender 
    turlough wrote:
    proably same ones i was getting at the same time, all mdma but little lowish dosage, double drops on them while my guitar gently weeps
    All logo's are meaningless really, obviously everyones opinion of this brand or that is formed by their experience, but that doesn't mean its universal.

The only one I can think of which wasnt ripped off was the triangle mitzi, though that was many years ago now.
    they are recent reports of them on pillreports, all mdma i think. wasnt the tri mitzis you are talking about had meth in them?
    Yep, there were a few types, MDMA, Meth and MDA in some, no MDA in others.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,285 Skive's The Limit
    Apart from some flatliners I once took - Tri Mitsi's were the consistantly the best pills I've ever taken. :yum:
    Weekender Offender 
    turlough wrote:

Yea, they were quite good.
    loads of brown speckled ones around a few months ago .. grey ones too

the grey ones were sweet, ate loads and was coked off my nut ... i was loving it

on the other hand i had a small problem with the brown ones... but i ate way too many far too fast ... later on in the night i was throwing up white chemical foam stuff ... next morning i was throwing up white lumps of chemically jelly shit it was fucking sick ... DISCUSTING ... even the thought of that morning puts me completly off the things !
    z01 wrote:
    loads of brown speckled ones around a few months ago .. grey ones too

the grey ones were sweet, ate loads and was coked off my nut ... i was loving it

on the other hand i had a small problem with the brown ones... but i ate way too many far too fast ... later on in the night i was throwing up white chemical foam stuff ... next morning i was throwing up white lumps of chemically jelly shit it was fucking sick ... DISCUSTING ... even the thought of that morning puts me completly off the things !

fuck that doesn't sound nice! think you might wanna lay off the yokes, gets shit anyway when you have to take 8+ a night to get a good buzz
    aye ... i wouldnt bother taking them without at least 6 ... usually end up eating a fair bit more than that anyway its a load of shite

but they cost fuck all and they're good for it when they work so why not
    z01 wrote:
    aye ... i wouldnt bother taking them without at least 6 ... usually end up eating a fair bit more than that anyway its a load of shite

but they cost fuck all and they're good for it when they work so why not

aye i know but the damage it's doing to your body and mind will add up and hit you in the face some day..it's happened to me, now i can't even smoke a joint without freaking out!
    turlough wrote:
    aye i know but the damage it's doing to your body and mind will add up and hit you in the face some day..it's happened to me, now i can't even smoke a joint without freaking out!

aye but as you probably know yourself things are easier said than done!
    z01 wrote:
    aye but as you probably know yourself things are easier said than done!

ha definately..i went for a period of a month or so of being off drugs but kept taking them because the temptation was too great..once you get a few weeks off them then you're flying
    I know exactly how you feel turlough I cained too many pills and was like that for months every time I smoked a joint I just had real bad panic attacks, it got to the point were I panicked about having panic attacks all day didn't go out for 2 weeks etc and became badly depressed. But after a few months of stopping pills and gange everything gradually got better, you learn a lot of things about yourself and about life... it gives you time to stop and think. While all this was happening I suffered severe sleep paralysis and weird abstract dreams etc.
    Though after about 6 months I am able to get stoned again but my mind gets tired easily and if I smoke a lot with a worn out mind I can get beating heart, pale face, feeling of pressure in head etc but I can handle it now. I have done pills since but the buzz now is pretty shit and makes me a little on edge to properly enjoy it. I also have pretty bad HPPD also.

If your gonna over do it people, make sure you take the time to recover. I just kept running and running for a year all I did was get fucked and in the end it fucked me. I dont regret anything and am glad I went through this "learning experience" but while your in it its fucking scary. I think somethings changed in my mind since then and I feel like a different person for better or worse I'm not sure. These are all signs of mental illness so who knows what could happen in a few years.

:chin: Got a bit carried away there lol.

I'm sure people know what I'm talking about and for those who dont... take time to stop,think,reflect and best of all rest. I wish I had.
    TOMO wrote:
    I know exactly how you feel turlough I cained too many pills and was like that for months every time I smoked a joint I just had real bad panic attacks, it got to the point were I panicked about having panic attacks all day didn't go out for 2 weeks etc and became badly depressed. But after a few months of stopping pills and gange everything gradually got better, you learn a lot of things about yourself and about life... it gives you time to stop and think. While all this was happening I suffered severe sleep paralysis and weird abstract dreams etc.
    Though after about 6 months I am able to get stoned again but my mind gets tired easily and if I smoke a lot with a worn out mind I can get beating heart, pale face, feeling of pressure in head etc but I can handle it now. I have done pills since but the buzz now is pretty shit and makes me a little on edge to properly enjoy it. I also have pretty bad HPPD also.

If your gonna over do it people, make sure you take the time to recover. I just kept running and running for a year all I did was get fucked and in the end it fucked me. I dont regret anything and am glad I went through this "learning experience" but while your in it its fucking scary. I think somethings changed in my mind since then and I feel like a different person for better or worse I'm not sure. These are all signs of mental illness so who knows what could happen in a few years.

:chin: Got a bit carried away there lol.

I'm sure people know what I'm talking about and for those who dont... take time to stop,think,reflect and best of all rest. I wish I had.

Yeah, that's a good description of overdoing it with drugs. Sleep paralysis is quite an inexperience :p .
    TOMO wrote:

ha man i was exactly the same....i mean exactly the same, sometimes i still get the odd panic attack, you're just looking into think air and suddenly you start freaking out for no reason, but it's not as common these days and i don't getr sleep paralysis as much, very rarely actually, still get the abstract dreams though
    TOMO wrote:
    I also have pretty bad HPPD also.

same here...i think you might be my long lost twin because everything you have said is the same as my experience on drugs, if i look at the sky i see wee dots, red one's, white one's, wee black sperm-like thingys floating down across my vision, patterns on walls and all, sometimes it gets you really down but you grow to get used to it to some degree
    heinekens, the onces with the bottle on, they wer the best, where have they gone :crying:
    TOMO, I'm really glad you are feeling better, what you went through sounds quite intense... Can I add a word of warning though, and say that smoking cannabis after having an experience like that is probably the riskiest thing you could do. If you are concerned for your mental health IMO you should really think about stopping for good.